Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AcidBlaze

Evorich HERF flooring ( please reconsider)

Hi there,

Here is my personal experience with Evorich. 

Move choose to use Evorich HERF flooring for my Home Reno after seeing them demo how durable their product is and wow life time warranty! 

But now, after installing for about a year, I notice 2 deep scratch across 3 planks in 1 of my guest room!

i called Evorich, and this is their reply “The floor is highly scratch resistant, it’s not scratch proof, no floor is scratch resistant!”

I inform them that this is not what I was told before I bought the product and now the sale personal had left the company I do not have any form of proof. 

I ask so what does the lifetime warranty covers and can you issue me a black and white. No reply from them. 

They then told me that verbally it covers water damage etc but was unable to produce a official black and white. 

I was then told they could do a good will repair but need to charge me lumpsum of $180 help me change the damage planks with the extra planks I was given! 

Anyway just a word of advice, if u intend to buy from them, please consider properly and get a black and white on what type of damage is claimable for replacement. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request