Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PG1009

Tecno hood review

I want to warn everyone on this forum about the absolutely terrible customer service quality of Tecno Singapore. I bought a slimhood (their latest model). When they delivered the hood it had paint marks on it. Customer service said they would send a technician to look at it, who then proceeded to scrub the marks with WD40. It did leave some scratches but I accept lah. 

When we connect the hood, one of the lights is not working! When i call customer service to get an exchange, they make noises about oh you must reject piece on delivery, we can only change bulb. I am not sure of quality what they deliver so i am firm about the exchange. next day one Mr. Koh called and was extremely rude - not only did he not take responsibility for the paint marks, he accused me of being a 'liar' and said we were using the bulb as an excuse to get a new piece. 

I am horrified at this and warn everyone here to be prepared for lousy service if you buy a tecno product. I regret buying it. The product maybe good but the service leave such a bad taste in my mouth. 

I will never buy again! 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request