Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sophies

Wall Painting

Hello everyone, recently I decided to show creativity. Last time I did not draw for a long time and I decided to paint my wall.

And so, how it works -  requires a well-plastered wall covered with paint for interior walls. No wallpaper. If you only do repairs, but in the future plan to paint the wall by hand I advise you to apply paint on the wall with a spray gun - they look something like this - https://www.bestadvisers.co.uk/paint-sprayers, or a roller. With this method of application, the wall will be as flat as possible which will greatly simplify your work.

Step one (when it is taken into account that the wall is suitable for painting) - select the final image. Draw yourself using the pencil, or just find the picture you like on the Internet. I drew myself, for example.

Step two - focusing on the sketch of our future art, apply a neatly simple pencil outline on the wall. Do not worry, it is easily erased by an eraser.

Step three - buy and prepare tubes with paint. (yes, yes, you can first apply a contour, see if you like it, erase it if you do not like it and apply the outline of a new image, and then go ahead and choose the paint.) It's quite simple, squeeze out the little of paint you need at the moment on a pallet and from it accurately put in a contour. The process itself is very similar to children's albums for decoration, only a bit larger. If there are no pallets - do not worry, take a few lids - one lid - one color paint.

Step four - after you have applied all the necessary colors, inspect the work from a distance, maybe there's something you want to add (I added the falling petals so much)

Step Five - Admire yourself!)

11008364_1486828618208705_1917367960_n.jpg

O3My1eWoUro.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation