Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
debbcity

For SALE. Pre-loved. Samsung WD8804CJA Front Load Washing Machine (Washer+Dryer) 8kg -- with Diamond Drum

Pre-loved, rarely-used 8kg washer+dryer with Diamond Drum technology. Asking: $499.

I bought this in 2010, used it for 1.5 years (I'm a single, professional lady with no pets), then moved to a new apartment with a new machine. This one has been unused since. It's well-wrapped and ready to be moved. Cash and carry.

Model : WD8804CJA

Color: White 5a141b80766c1_ScreenShot2017-11-14at8_04_18PM.png.1c527b8d6be897f69849e64e1ad700fc.png

Washing/Drying Capacity: 8kg/5kg

9 standard wash cycles

Fuzzy Logic Control

Display Type: Wide Graphic LED + Center Time Display

Ag+Silver Nano Wrinkle Prevent

Anti-Foam Control

Overheating Control

Self Diagnostic System

Self Cleaning Filter

Spin Speed - Max - 1400rpm

Net (WxHxD) - 598 x 850 x 844mm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey. Is the washing machine already sold? Mine, the top load one, is broken, and I need a second-hand one because the price increased these years insanely. I found this article https://www.maid2match.com.au/front-load-vs-top-load-washing-machine/ to see the differences between the top load and front load, as I had the traditional one for some years. I see now that the front load washing machine is more efficient because you use less water and energy. It costs more, but definitely, a long-term cost is less. Fingers crossed, I still can have it!