Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi guys, I would just like to share about my recent moving experience with Trusted Moving Services. Despite it being a really busy job, all the movers especially the one by the name of ''Pek" were moving rlly quickly and efficiently. Besides that, they were all very hardworking and polite which provides me with great confidence in them that they will definitely finish my job on time. I would actually admit that it wasn't a really easy job as I discussed with their manager ( Keith ) if it was possible to have the whole moving finished within a shorter time frame as my wife as been nagging to me about the auspicious hour..... :P Here I would rlly like to give them a huge shoutout to show my huge appreciation for having them as my mover. By the way, this mover was recommended to me by a colleague of mine. If any of you are interested in giving them some support and business, I will leave their contact number down below. Kudos to Trusted Moving Services !

( Keith, 97101153 ) or ( trustedmovingservices@gmail.com )

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation