Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokechye

Our 2nd Home Sweet Home - 5rm Resale

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 2:45 PM, yokechye said:

There won't be space for 2 side tables but we created a niche in the wardrobe wall for putting stuffs, and we are having bedhead so there's also some space to put stuffs. Our previous house doesn't have much space at the sides and we usually crawl out of bed. 

We provided powerpoints in the wardrobe area in-case we need to put any fan or dehumidifier. Again, our previous home "walk-in" wardrobe doesn't have any fan.

Hi Yokechye,

It seems like you and your wife have to crawl out of the bed again in your new home. Did your wife have difficulty crawling out of bed during her pregnancy in your previous home?

I like your new WIW which has plenty of drawers and shelves. Do you have any provision to put a safe in the WIW?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:09 PM, yokechye said:

After a holiday break from reno, I shall skip all the progress photos and go straight into the almost completed home.

The completed living room feature wall.

20180728_125816.jpg.b137c7be1bbd23380ae792bef992ffb7.jpg

Our storeroom door seamlessly disappears along the wall.

20180728_125003.jpg.4186f5473cd7e0718218acd679a8cbb0.jpg

Like your living room feature wall with hidden storeroom door and master bedroom door. It looks really sleek and elegant!

Edited by KFC1189

6 minutes ago, KFC1189 said:

Hi Yokechye,

It seems like you and your wife have to crawl out of the bed again in your new home. Did your wife have difficulty crawling out of bed during her pregnancy in your previous home?

I like your new WIW which has plenty of drawers and shelves. Do you have any provision to put a safe in the WIW?

Didn't have an issue previously because she just rolled out of bed. Haa.

We don't use any safe. Don't have much valuable jewelries anyway

On 8/3/2018 at 9:15 PM, KFC1189 said:

Like your living room feature wall with hidden storeroom door and master bedroom door. It looks really sleek and elegant!

Thanks! Had contemplated whether to spend the money to scrape the feature wall all the way initially to save on cost.

Finally, we had moved in to our new place a week + ago. just before the lunar 7th month. Here are some of the before and after photos which I had taken (before furniture are moved in. currently still trying to finish tidying up and getting more accessories from taobao).

Really impressive home that you have! It is good that you concealed all the pipes in the bathrooms. The tree-like pipes look really horrible! 

I notice that you don't have a drying rack in the kitchen. Do you have a clothes dryer in the kitchen?

Is there a door to close off your walk in wardrobe? Won't it be too exposed when you or your wife change clothes inside?