Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Janellebb

Bad workmanship please advice

Hi all, i have just recently renovated my house and i think that the workmanship is not good, i have asked my respective ID to touch up and do it better but seems like it's still not done nicely. Any possibility to sue them? its so bad and i haven't move in since the handover date. 

I need advice for this,

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello Janellebb,

We are sorry to hear that your renovation experience has not been satisfactory. 

Could you please drop us a PM on who this ID is and how you came across it?

Cheers!

RenoTalk.Com Admin

Hi Janellebb, sorry to hear your exp. I've nvr heard of client sue id, only heard of client withhold final payment n id firm bring it up to small claims tribunal or engage debt collectors.

Did u check that everythg is in order b4 making final payment? When it comes to recrification works, its always advisable to be present n point wat out exactly u cannot accept. Of course bear in mind, the key to every happy partnership is being reasonable

If i were in your situation, i wld load up photos but not reveal who the id/contractor is or frm what company. Not even thru pm cos plenty of ids n contractors lurking in here with numerous accs, u dont want ur id/contractor to know u r talking bad abt him. So, if the work done is really v bad, ppl will start to comment and u can show it to your id n demand he rectify or u will reveal n shame. Its a much better approach then to go thru a long legal battle. A reno journey is aldy so tiring n draining, do u wanna drag it further with a lengthy legal process? Hope this helps n that ur nightmare will end soon.