Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
erickz

fengshui placements direction

Hi all, 

Its time to start our placements for the year of the dog 2018.

I need advice on the facing direction of fengshui placements, which consists of those auspicious ones and cure ones.

For those cure ones (like five yellow, 3 killings), I remember is to place them facing out of the house (means we see the back of the placements). For auspicious ones, I remember is to place them facing into the house (means we see the front of the placements). Can anyone confirm on this? I can't recall if I remember correctly.. :unsure:

Thanks a lot, and huat to all in the year of the dog.. :D 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 13/01/2018 at 1:59 PM, erickz said:

Hi all, 

Its time to start our placements for the year of the dog 2018.

I need advice on the facing direction of fengshui placements, which consists of those auspicious ones and cure ones.

For those cure ones (like five yellow, 3 killings), I remember is to place them facing out of the house (means we see the back of the placements). For auspicious ones, I remember is to place them facing into the house (means we see the front of the placements). Can anyone confirm on this? I can't recall if I remember correctly.. :unsure:

Thanks a lot, and huat to all in the year of the dog.. :D 

Hi, every house is uniquezzz. Also not sure what cures are you talking about. DIY very dangerous leh.....

Maybe hor, you describe more of your floroplan or see if can put your floorplan here to discuss.

Happy doggy year !!