Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
minimal

Hafary Pte Ltd

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

anyone brought homo tiles from them? any comment on their tile?

i got terrible service. promise to deliver tiles sample but never turn up. promise to fax quote over but never. think they rather deal direct with contractor.

One of the best places to get tiles from

which one did you go to? the one in Defu lane or the one in balestier road?

if you are going to the one in Defu, remember to look for Ian... she did a great job explaining all the different type of tiles they carry and how to go about selecting them

alternatively, you can go to my blog to read up more :lol:

One of the best places to get tiles from

which one did you go to? the one in Defu lane or the one in balestier road?

if you are going to the one in Defu, remember to look for Ian... she did a great job explaining all the different type of tiles they carry and how to go about selecting them

alternatively, you can go to my blog to read up more :notti:

I got my tiles from Hafary(balestier) too. Good service!

Besides Hafary any other good places to recommend?

thks

can try Surface @ defu lane. (if you can wait)

Good service, but guess their stocks are quite minimal... alot of variety, but good one are usually out of stock, have to wait....

yesterday went to hafary @balestier :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: bad!!! and terrible!!!!,nobody entertain us, or say "hi"....from go into the shop...walk arround....go upstairs...even when we out from the shop... :furious::furious::furious: treat us like transparent

NEVER ever again!!!!

yesterday went to hafary @balestier :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: bad!!! and terrible!!!!,nobody entertain us, or say "hi"....from go into the shop...walk arround....go upstairs...even when we out from the shop... :furious::furious::furious: treat us like transparent

NEVER ever again!!!!

Haha.... tat is how they are. When i went there the first time, i was also shocked at their service. They were eating cakes and talking, did not serve us too. Frankly i prefer it to be this way so nobody can tailgate me wherever i go. Once you have any tiles in mind, approach them and they will be delighted to serve you. Anyway tat is wat i observed from them.

If you do not like their service, look at their range of tiles instead :D

You dun need their service to get nice looking tiles. Anyway when i went down with my ID, their service attitude change again. They will inform us if this tile will warp or not.

You can also try the other tile shops beside them if u still do not like hafary tiles. :notti:

Haha.... tat is how they are. When i went there the first time, i was also shocked at their service. They were eating cakes and talking, did not serve us too. Frankly i prefer it to be this way so nobody can tailgate me wherever i go. Once you have any tiles in mind, approach them and they will be delighted to serve you. Anyway tat is wat i observed from them.

If you do not like their service, look at their range of tiles instead :D

You dun need their service to get nice looking tiles. Anyway when i went down with my ID, their service attitude change again. They will inform us if this tile will warp or not.

You can also try the other tile shops beside them if u still do not like hafary tiles. :notti:

not their tiles problem but their service, maybe they think we r come alone and not with id so we r just look look see see only and end up not to buy just asking only ,so they think no need to waste their breath to entertain us, haizzzz......

not their tiles problem but their service, maybe they think we r come alone and not with id so we r just look look see see only and end up not to buy just asking only ,so they think no need to waste their breath to entertain us, haizzzz......

Ok leh, went there a couple of time alone, once with ID. All three times, we were served. Mayb yes'd public holiday, shop crowded, they may not have noticed you or were just too busy. Personally, I would prefer to look around on my own, and approach the staff if there is any query.

Edited by TYM

last time when we went there also we just look around 1st.

then later got staff entertain us and service is good.

2nd time went to take more samples, service also good.