Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kensanctuary

Where To Choose Tile ?

go down to Eng Bee & Co PTE. LTD @ 54/56 sungei kadut loop.

call 62932266 ask for judy, a very nice and patient lady.

u will be surprise @ the prices when compared to those @ balestier :):deal:8|

ooh btw i got my homoG tiles at $1.70/sqf, Judy say they sell to me at very low even lower than contractor price! So far the tiles are very good though some of them stick together due to the wax on delivery so gotta separate using a scraper, otherwise they are very good. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i jus selected my tiles at Lian Seng Hin :deal: got a nice pigs for my kitchen toilet, :good: jus wanna have some fun at kitchen toilet :) sure kena my mil scold wan hee

I was looking at tiles at some of the shops last weekend. Hup kiong, hafary, Lian seng hin... Almost all similar range leh, somemore same product code range. And pricing quite close. But usually differs about 10-20cents. I think Hafary still has the best pricing and widest range (esp their Defu lane main showroom)

Anyone has any comments on the above?

I think your observation is more or less there. An earlier post mentioned STILE at Builders Shop. Last I saw, they have a slightly different range of tiles from the usual shops. Might cost a bit more too though.

Another place that I've heard people mention but have not gone to is Rice (or Rice Fields) (http://www.rice-fields.com/index.html). Heard they have a rather unique selection of tiles but you have to be prepared to pay.

Another place that I've heard people mention but have not gone to is Rice (or Rice Fields) (http://www.rice-fields.com/index.html). Heard they have a rather unique selection of tiles but you have to be prepared to pay.

I paid a visit to this shop recently. Its located near Tiong Bahru market and has a small but very nice showroom. Believe most of the tiles on sale are European tiles. Had some questions but too bad the sales assistant was too busy.

Edited by altis72