Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Our humble abode has just been done up a month back and I am very satisfied with the services rendered by De Jenn interiors. 

As soon as they take professional snapshots of our place after CNY, I will post here to share. 

These are before photos of our 5i resale flat at Bright Hill. 

IMG_4091.JPG

IMG_4094.JPG

Edited by TsumTsum
Too long

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We are so glad to have worked with De Jenn interior design on our last 2 renovations. After our very positive experience with them the first time round, we found it difficult to look for another interior design company that could match up to their services. 

Jen is highly professional and respects both her customer’s wishes as well as her work. She went beyond her call of duty to meet our expectations. She’s highly flexible and is happy to co-design and actively takes on the owners’ ideas and considerations. We wanted an elderly friendly, wheelchair friendly apartment and Jen exceeded our expectations: making practical suggestions while ensuring coherence in design. 

Her carpenters are among the best - 15 years on, their excellent workmanship speak for themselves and the designs remain as relevant as ever. 

So while this interior design company is not the cheapest, it is good value for money.

De Jenn Interior and Woodworking Pte Ltd

https://www.passion-digital.com/dejenn14042017/

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

Edited by TsumTsum
spelling