Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

are ur aircon pipings running along the floor? it could be condensation from the pipings. maybe need a change of insulation.

Edited by orange20

Man that is actually terrible. As usual it means that the upper layer of the floor did not get dry enough. I have had a similar issue back when I moved into the new house. The workers did not let the upper layer to dry out, and after I have installed the parquet floor, it started to  swell, and that was really bad. I had to call for the guys from a floor repair agency, as it was really bad. Thankfully, they came really quick and made the job in a couple of hours. I have been really pleased with their services.

This is not good at all, I hope you are not living in a flat, having neighbours under you, otherwise you are in a big trouble. Most likely, there is a broken pipe, and you will have to remove the surface of the floor and repair the pipe, or replace it with a new one. After reading this guide simplyswitch.com, I decided to go for an underfloor heating as well, but it never happened to me that the water bleed from the floor. Most likely, the pipe had a defect from the start, or the people who installed them didn't connect them in a right way.