Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Window, Gate, Grilles, Fences, Railings Contractor: Home Aluminium Group Buy Deal For RenoTalk Members Only!

IMG_1713_1.jpg

IMG_1711_1.jpg

IMG_1715_1.jpg

Will post After pics they just removed the windows today

K job completed. Workmanship is good IMHO. I did not replace the grills so they actually removed and replaced the grills for me.

IMG_1717_1.jpg

IMG_1716_1.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

K job completed. Workmanship is good IMHO. I did not replace the grills so they actually removed and replaced the grills for me.

IMG_1717_1.jpg

IMG_1716_1.jpg

IMG_1719_1.jpg

IMG_1718_1.jpg

IMG_1720_1.jpg

Overall Experience with Andy is two thumbs up.

Workers were efficient and careful.

Price was also Good. Much better compared to the other much touted Renotalk Window installer...

Took them about a day to replace all my 1st floor Windows.

Edited by wishxpress

I just did windows and grill for the whole flat. 3A HDB room

Backstory, i contacted at least 5-6 companies to quote me. theirs was the most efficient and worth the buck.

Contacted Andy Tan, he came over to my house and quoted $2K for everything.

Very friendly chap and understands what i wanted exactly.

Requested it to be done soonest as we wanted to have new windows and grills before Hari Raya. (1 week left)

So he was kind enough to make the arrangements and BOOM! its all done.

The contractors were super efficient and did their job clean. completed the whole thing in a few hours.

and by everything, i mean hacking my old windows and grills and then fixing the new ones.

i had aluminium grills and masa glass windows done.

i am very happy with the service rendered that i took the time to register here and post this!!

So the next time i will be calling them is probably when i need to change my toilet doors to bi-fold. looks solid too

Cheers

Asked around for quite a few quotes, and Andy's price is the cheapest among all.

Job done in 1 week. Efficient and responsive.

Went to QC this afternoon and am satisfied with the workmanship and quality. MX Silver, 5mm green tinted glass, 3+2 sliding window for 4 rm service yard :)

Hi bro just saw your ad. And i've taken an ID for my reno due to start by next week.

ID has quoted me prices for service yard window.

Pls PM your prices for comparison and don't mind getting yours if prices are reasonable.

Thank you.

Edited by zacky25

After searching thru the internet and getting few quotes from other company, I find that this Andy Tan from Home Aluminum gave the best quote. In fact that amount sort of surprise me. So far he has been giving good service. His guy just came down to do up the final measurement of grilles for my balcony, yard and air-con ledge area.

Will post again after every is done up.

Used this company to install grills for my 5 room flat in pasir ris. Prices were very reasonable and the installation guys were very professional! Highly recommend

Hi, I would like to have my window grill for my two bedrooms and sliding windows and grill for service yard in my new punggol home. Please quote me. Thanks.