Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Window, Gate, Grilles, Fences, Railings Contractor: Home Aluminium Group Buy Deal For RenoTalk Members Only!

Asked around for quite a few quotes, and Andy's price is the cheapest among all.

Job done in 1 week. Efficient and responsive.

Went to QC this afternoon and am satisfied with the workmanship and quality. MX Silver, 5mm green tinted glass, 3+2 sliding window for 4 rm service yard smile.gif

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

After searching thru the internet and getting few quotes from other company, I find that this Andy Tan from Home Aluminum gave the best quote. In fact that amount sort of surprise me. So far he has been giving good service. His guy just came down to do up the final measurement of grilles for my balcony, yard and air-con ledge area.

Will post again after every is done up.

Used this company to install grills for my 5 room flat in pasir ris. Prices were very reasonable and the installation guys were very professional! Highly recommend

Chanced upon this renotalk and found Andy. A very approachable guy. Called and arranged for a site visit. Within days, his men came and did a good job. Very satisifed with the project.

Hi thought its only right that I post my feedback here since its also from this forum that I got Andy's contact and called him to install my bi fold toilet door and also sliding doors for my dining room. He was v prompt to reply and was polite and professional in making his recommendations. So we had the doors installed. Unfortunately after just one week, there was accidentally hard knock and one of the panels cracked. No fault of company. My carelessness. I called Andy yesterday and he came over almost immediately and will be helping to replace that panel. Appreciate his fast response and good service! Would gladly recommend him for any grilles or doors.

Hi all,

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to Andy for the excellent services provided for the window grilles and sliding windows for my Punggol flat. With the exception of being slightly late for appointments due to his hectic schedule, everything went smoothly from our first meet-up till the installation of the grilles and windows till final payment. The workmanship is also top-notch.

For pictures of the grilles, you guys/girls can go to my T-blog as per my sign-off.

Cheers!

Hi,

Recently I had my all casement windows changed for my 3 room flat by Home Aluminum Metal Works. I called Andy, he came over and gave me quote on the spot. Arrangement to change the windows was fast, the following week which I needed it to be change fast.

The work was done in half a day and the guys did a good job of fixing it as well as to put my original grills back. Later on I had to call Andy to fix 1 of the window (something sharp was on it) and also told him that 1 lock from the grill was broken (which I forgot to tell him previously), he gladly fixed a appt to get his guys to get it done immediately. I can't be anymore please with the works and speed.

I would recommend Andy and his team to anyone.

Cheers!

Engaged Andy last month for the replacement of my old window and grilles in AMK flat. Good services and very accommodating guy. Good workmanship job from his workers. Highly recommended.

Regards,

Louis

had asked andy for quote for my resale 4rm windows plus grill. response fast and price was reasonable. installation done a few days later and now window is up. Good and swift service, price resonable, good workmanship, thumbs up for andy's service.

twittymon

Hi Andy, as promised... If u done a good job I will write a good review....

My experience :

First meet-up w Andy, honest and sincere...done the measurement the very day for my service yard (to install sliding windows).

Suprised to receive another request to measure the service yard dimension again by his installer, i guess to re-assure the dimension...

Actual day of installation, the installer came on time as promised... The installer is friendly and pro...done a good job and had a good chat too lol! The quality of the windows are good.

So overall, good experience... All done smoothly as promised.

:) :) :)

Hi andy, care to pm me your number?

Thanks in advance

My experience :

First meet-up w Andy, honest and sincere...done the measurement the very day for my service yard (to install sliding windows).

Suprised to receive another request to measure the service yard dimension again by his installer, i guess to re-assure the dimension...

Actual day of installation, the installer came on time as promised... The installer is friendly and pro...done a good job and had a good chat too lol! The quality of the windows are good.

My experience :