Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Never used it before, I think the metallic one is mostly for commercial housing ba. More striking.
I know there is one named PuHua for environmental one  

5 hours ago, AndreaLee said:

Hahaha your house is in the renovation process already ?

Nope. I haven't even get my keys yet . It's jus an image and ideas that I picture in my head on what will I do to my bedroom. Getting soon  3Rd quarter this year @AndreaLee I believe a great choices of wall colors and design will significantly highlight an apartment along with the rite choices of furniture and other statement items. It's jus how u put and match the things together. 

On 3/6/2018 at 5:25 PM, fiqa denny Lim said:

Nope. I haven't even get my keys yet . It's jus an image and ideas that I picture in my head on what will I do to my bedroom. Getting soon  3Rd quarter this year @AndreaLee I believe a great choices of wall colors and design will significantly highlight an apartment along with the rite choices of furniture and other statement items. It's jus how u put and match the things together. 

Hi @fiqa denny Lim, very striking wall pictures and nice ideas for your bedroom.

Seem to be reflective too and can help brighten up the room.

Definitely can consider. :paint: 

• Thanks 1