Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hanna

5A resale flat with a budget (without ID)

My leaking issue is taking forever to solve (since May). Was supposed to receive a letter by them last monday or tuesday but nothing came. 

So I asked them to email me instead: AEC6875F-9B4F-4746-A295-114847266E46.jpeg.096ffef920c5214e47f039c482bb5170.jpeg

2D7713E7-7B07-4F26-96DC-4DBFFDC17D88.jpeg.1b2ee704da469aecdf72ec7e069eadf9.jpeg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello Hanna,

I hope you have got your ceiling leak resolved. Do you need to repaint your service balcony or kitchen ceiling?

Edited by KFC1189

On 7/5/2018 at 11:21 PM, KFC1189 said:

Hello Hanna,

I hope you have got your ceiling leak resolved. Do you need to repaint your service balcony or kitchen ceiling?

@KFC1189 yes will need to repaint but only at affected areas of service balcony, to be done by hdb. 

Kitchen ceiling - i got to paint myself. Hdb is taking forever to send a contractor over, its making my ceiling worst. I felt like an Ah Long chasing after them

Sorry to hear about your leaking ceiling. After confirming the sale, I then notice the corner of my kitchen has leakage too and I can't do anything since I have not collected the keys. Heard that such leakage is very common in old HDB flat. My only concern is hopefully the owner upstairs is willing to do the repairs. Some owners don't care since they are not on the receiving end. I hope the best for your situation.

Can I request for your contractor's contacts too. Please email me. Thank you. 

katat5umuri@yahoo.com.sg

On 7/8/2018 at 5:48 PM, Katasan said:

Sorry to hear about your leaking ceiling. After confirming the sale, I then notice the corner of my kitchen has leakage too and I can't do anything since I have not collected the keys. Heard that such leakage is very common in old HDB flat. My only concern is hopefully the owner upstairs is willing to do the repairs. Some owners don't care since they are not on the receiving end. I hope the best for your situation.

Can I request for your contractor's contacts too. Please email me. Thank you. 

katat5umuri@yahoo.com.sg

Pm sent @Katasan

Hi Hanna,

May i have the contacts of your contractor? I'm saving up for my 4-room resale flat and i was thinking a saving of 10-20k by not hiring an ID is worth considering :) thanks a lot

Hi Hanna,

Seems your inbox is full as I cannot send msg to you. Do you mind to share your contractot contact number? Thanks in advance.