Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hanna

5A resale flat with a budget (without ID)

Hi all, 

due to overwhelming request for contractor’s contact, please ask only if you are renovating soon. If you are just here to look-look see-see or still have many more months to receive your keys, you may pm me later when the date is nearer. 

Thank you :) 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
13 minutes ago, SG290 said:

Hi Hanna,

Seems your inbox is full as I cannot send msg to you. Do you mind to share your contractot contact number? Thanks in advance.

Pm sent @SG290

Hi Hanna,

you have  a lovely home. do you mind to share your contractor info/contact number? thanks in advance.

Hi Hanna, I will be doing Reno for my 5rm flat and I hope you would be able to share the contacts with me. Please do contact me via WhatsApp at 97575591. your assistance will be greatly appreciated...many thanks

Can share your contact (pakcik)??? I just got a resale 5 room and the house also in terrible condition.... need to hack the entire house except flooring.... please.... am at my wits end... 

Hi Hanna

I've just asked the Pakcik to come and inspect my house + update on things to be done. Can i know what is ur own reno budget and can i take a look at your quote please?

Thanks in advance. If you are not comfortable with sharing here you can send me an email : jerry.nus@gmail.com.