Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

Am a newbie here. Hope to have some honest feedback.

Has anyone tried using this ID firm : AC Vision Design or Reno contractor : Hoong Fatt Heng Renovation PL ?

Just bought a resale flat, need major work for two toilets and kitchen, and rewiring, carpentry for kitchen, hall and bedrooms, hacking kitchen and toilet tiles and wardrobes, ....

My budget is <$35k. Doable? ;)

Thanks.

Edited by twinkle88

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:40 AM, twinkle88 said:

Hi,

Am a newbie here. Hope to have some honest feedback.

Has anyone tried using this ID firm : AC Vision Design or Reno contractor : Hoong Fatt Heng Renovation PL ?

Just bought a resale flat, need major work for two toilets and kitchen, and rewiring, carpentry for kitchen, hall and bedrooms, hacking kitchen and toilet tiles and wardrobes, ....

My budget is <$35k. Doable? ;)

Thanks.

Both of this IDs are safe to be engaged with. They have been in the market for quite a time , haven't seen any problem from their side. 
You pricing should be around there, cause normally resale will be a little more expensive for renovation

12 hours ago, AndreaLee said:

Both of this IDs are safe to be engaged with. They have been in the market for quite a time , haven't seen any problem from their side. 
You pricing should be around there, cause normally resale will be a little more expensive for renovation

$35k is my own budget but indicative quotes from IDs is about $50-60k. I havent contacted any contractor yet.

Any advice pls? thanks 

I think generally contractor should be cheaper than ID. If you already have some designs in your mind, engaging a contractor might save you quite a sum of money. Hoong fatt heng has a thread in the forum and also have some good reviews left by some of their customers. I've a colleague who engaged them for her house reno and didn't hear much issues from her. So should be ok but dyodd. :) 

On 3/20/2018 at 11:37 AM, AndreaLee said:

Hi Andrea, so in the end, who did you engage for your renovation? I am looking at contractors as well.

a group called Explore Living I can recommend. these guys oh are the ones who helped my friend do a recent reno. think they still have pics on their facebook page eh. https://www.facebook.com/exploreLivin8/
you can try ask them quote first then compare. see if they can match 35k expectation. 

Dunno why its spelled Livin8 on their fb page lol