Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I need help is anybody knws contractor tht can renovation my kitchens wit instalment plan.Coz my salary is too low for bank loan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I may not be able to recommend a contractor, but I can suggest ways you can have a nice kitchen under budget. You may like minimalist ideas as it can fit easily into your income level. Note that minimalism does not mean you have to spend a huge chunk of money just to look minimalist.

Here are ways you can have a minimalist kitchen.

1. Use white. Almost every minimalist kitchen uses white paint. It's an easy and pure colour. Even if you feel white is not practical or is "too white", you can always add a bit of colour splash. That colour splash gives your kitchen some personality.

2. Stick to just the necessary items for your kitchen. You don't want to overspend on items that you don't need for your kitchen do you. Also, weed out those unnecessary "kitchen wares". 

3. Smart storage. Utilise your storage spaces to the max by using dividers in your cabinets and drawers. Sometimes, simply placing your jars, pots and other utensils around the kitchen takes up more space than you expect.

Hope those help. If you want to find out more about having a minimalism kitchen, click here to find out more: https://www.stoneamperor.com.sg/kitchen-design-trends-working-professionals-2018/