Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wendyphua

Pre-loved Oriental Carpet

Selling a gorgeous pre-loved carpet bought at Haji Lane for $350 https://carousell.com/p/pre-loved-beautiful-oriental-carpet-153548809/

Dimensions are 229cm x 159cm, laid out with intricate floral decorations, and offers a soft comfortable surface. Perfect as an exotic wall decoration as well. 

Carpet was recently cleaned at Jehan Gallery, and is rolled up and stored in plastic wrap now.

Willing to drop price for fast deal! I can be reached at 90294970.

photo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Carpet is not only an accent component of the decor, but also a link between furniture, interior items and room decoration. Carpets set the mood, emphasize the style of the room and, importantly, can influence the space, increasing or decreasing it. I love beautiful carpets and can't imagine my apartment without them. But you would know what kind of work it is to clean up properly. Recently, we have started to think about giving our carpets to the dry cleaners. My friend advised us to pay attention to rug cleaning and we were very happy with the result.

I know people that have carpet collections, and they usually buy unordinary and unique rugs. For me, carpets are, of course, house accessories, and a beautiful rug will always stand out. I wouldn't say that I like to invest a lot of money, but I am willing to pay an amount for a beautiful carpet. The majority of the rugs from my house are from https://www.rugsdoneright.com/collections/shape-rectangular. They are high-quality, cozy, and pleasant to the touch. My sister actually recommended me this store, and therefore, it became my favorite regarding rugs.