Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

We are moving house in 13 days and I am working for 6 of those days. I am knee deep in boxes and black bin liners of things for the tip/charity shop, and not sure I will be done in time without a nervous breakdown. 

Any advice for getting things done and not losing the plot would be most gratefully received!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 4/25/2018 at 11:25 AM, AndreaLee said:

If you need those boxes, you actually can go to sheng shiong or NTUC , they will be able to provide you the box.

Thats what I did! Until contacted a moving company, end up they do supply boxes hahaha. 

Very paiseh when I say I have to savage boxes from NTUC, called spaceship storage for a quote and used them, very friendly! 

can check them up www.spaceship.com.sg all via online ordering quite easy, they also have movers for their storage.

It’s difficult only if you choose the wrong company. Honestly to say, I even didn’t understand that I was moving to a new place last year. I had a lot of work to do in the office and couldn’t manage to prepare all the stuff for the move. So I found a perfect company of  removal and storage sydney. They did the entire job, I even wasn’t involved in the process. This company has special packing and unpacking service. Thanks to them, I managed to finalize everything in time at my workplace.  Apart from that, I was already drinking my beloved coffee and resting in my new house. Only then I realized that I did nothing to move. It is considered to be one of the most stressful situations, when you move to a new place, but I didn’t feel it at all. Lucky me 

I'm moving in two weeks. I'm lost in boxes, stuff and furniture. I didn't know this is so hard, but I'm very excited for the new place.

It's good that you packed your things in advance. When I moved with my boyfriend and his mom a year ago, everyone laughed at me that I started filling in three weeks. And when it was time to move, my things and his were packed, and his mother packed hers all night. The next day, she was tired and in a bad mood. Although we helped her, she still snapped at us. So she had to stay one more day to put all her things together and get rid of what she didn't need https://expomovers.com/5-essential-tips-for-recycling-your-old-items/. It's a good thing that professional movers helped us with the move. Otherwise, it would have been even harder.

3 hours ago, Owigr21 said:

It's good that you packed your things in advance. When I moved with my boyfriend and his mom a year ago, everyone laughed at me that I started filling in three weeks. And when it was time to move, my things and his were packed, and his mother packed hers all night. The next day, she was tired and in a bad mood. Although we helped her, she still snapped at us. So she had to stay one more day to put all her things together and get rid of what she didn't need https://expomovers.com/5-essential-tips-for-recycling-your-old-items/. It's a good thing that professional movers helped us with the move. Otherwise, it would have been even harder.

Thank you for sharing!