Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chew@PPLe

Do You Feel Like You're Always Doing Laundry?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Therefore.. it means time to make adjustments to lifestyle.

Get more clothes.. then do only during weekends.

Same set of clothes wear for many days.

Wear all white so 1 wash.. can dump all types of clothes in.

Ask hubby wash own clothes.

Dun wear clothes at home.

Same set of clothes wear for many days.

Wear all white so 1 wash.. can dump all types of clothes in.

Ask hubby wash own clothes.

Dun wear clothes at home.

U serious?!?!? :sport-smiley-003::(

3 months into married life.. wouldn't that be so romantic?

Oh.. forgot to add just now..

Lose weight.. buy clothes of smaller size..

3 months into married life.. wouldn't that be so romantic?

Uh-huh... if not for the fact that my oppt neighbours will probably find it TOO distracting.... :sport-smiley-003:

Uh-huh... if not for the fact that my oppt neighbours will probably find it TOO distracting.... :bangwall:

Haha free show for your neighbours! :lol:

maybe you should collect all the soiled clothes into a laundry bag then wash them 2-3 times a week. as for me, i dump everything into the washer. don't care. :bangwall:

Just been married for 3 months and I find we're forever doing laundry... does anyone feel the same?

Its at time like this that we really appreciate what our mother has done for us.

Its at time like this that we really appreciate what our mother has done for us.

during schooling times, my mum/dad did the laundry for me but now even at my parents' house i do my own laundry. :bangwall:

Uh-huh... if not for the fact that my oppt neighbours will probably find it TOO distracting.... :dunno:

Oh.. guess u not into beautifying the neighbourhood. If I were your neighbour, I highly doubt I would complain about such distractions.

Haha, that's true, I do appreciate my parents more now that I have to take care of my own house. Imagine my mum cooks every day even when she's working... all the rushing home to cook a decent meal.. feel bad now that I complain this not nice, that not good... :(

I told my MIL the frequent washing is due to her son keep throwing clothes into the basket every time he changed into something, eg. change into house clothes after work, then change into outside clothes to go dinner, then changing back into house clothes again.... she laughed and told me to leave the washing to hubby, then he'll know not to do it so often :sport-smiley-004:

Oh.. guess u not into beautifying the neighbourhood. If I were your neighbour, I highly doubt I would complain about such distractions.

:P:)8| Careful moderator, there may be underaged surfers in here :good:

Edited by chew@PPLe

.... she laughed and told me to leave the washing to hubby, then he'll know not to do it so often :D

aiyoh.. u mean.. hubby not doing his own laundry? For me last time.. while the wife do the cooking, the hubby do the laundry and cleaning. Like that is more balanced lifestyle. If not.. hubby would be too free liao while wife constantly busy. At least hubby shd do his own laundry.

No lah, he got do lah, coz our clothes all throw together, just separate into whites and coloured... plus he has fewer clothes but change them so often, he runs out of them faster so will do laundry on own initiative. :P

I feel that nowadays guys are more helpful and understanding, prob becoz they recognize that gals are also contributing to the household income quite significantly too :D

Just been married for 3 months and I find we're forever doing laundry... does anyone feel the same?

Try not to do your laundry over the weekend. As and when possible, try to schedule laundry twice a week. Once in the mid week and another on Friday night or Sat morning.

What i normally do is run the washer before i sleep at night every Wed and either transfer to the dryer or hang it out to dry - depending on the weather.

Prior to having a laundry day, i can be spending every other night doing laundry and even have my weekend burnt doing laundry. With these laundry day, i just have to plan my at least 3 days in advance. No more rushing and being late in the morning! HTH.

aiyoh.. u mean.. hubby not doing his own laundry? For me last time.. while the wife do the cooking, the hubby do the laundry and cleaning. Like that is more balanced lifestyle. If not.. hubby would be too free liao while wife constantly busy. At least hubby shd do his own laundry.

ya. most of the time, hubby will do the cooking and laundry. :D he even mop and vaccum the whole house. i only clean the windows. :unsure:

Try not to do your laundry over the weekend. As and when possible, try to schedule laundry twice a week. Once in the mid week and another on Friday night or Sat morning.

What i normally do is run the washer before i sleep at night every Wed and either transfer to the dryer or hang it out to dry - depending on the weather.

Prior to having a laundry day, i can be spending every other night doing laundry and even have my weekend burnt doing laundry. With these laundry day, i just have to plan my at least 3 days in advance. No more rushing and being late in the morning! HTH.

ya. i do my laundry twice a week. usually, mid of the week and end of the week. :sport-smiley-004: