Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chew@PPLe

Do You Feel Like You're Always Doing Laundry?

humm..wah see liao me scared now.

me pint size..so clothes hard to find. so def must wear them for more den 1 day?! :(

my hb has this habit too...keep on changing into fresh cloths no matter what he does. but he has tons of clothes to wear unlike me...

watz pint size?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If you think you have a lot of laundry to do when there is just the two of you, wait till a baby comes along. You'll feel like you are forever doing laundry *and* washing and sterilising bottles.

Haha, that's so true! Even if you're not doing laundry and washing bottles, you have to be a parent 24hrs a day... phew... :P

ya. most of the time, hubby will do the cooking and laundry. :) he even mop and vaccum the whole house. i only clean the windows. :)

ya. i do my laundry twice a week. usually, mid of the week and end of the week. :)

No wonder you feel so sian doing nothing whole day. :)

Haha, that's so true! Even if you're not doing laundry and washing bottles, you have to be a parent 24hrs a day... phew... :P

life is a cycle mah. last time, our parents also like that. next time, our children also like that. :)

No wonder you feel so sian doing nothing whole day. :)

there're bound to have something to do everyday. :)

actually doing laundry isn't that bad, just dump into the washer....its the ironing that's a killer!

Anybody using those "vertical iron" (dun know what is it call actually) you see in boutique? Tot of getting one next time instead of the normal iron and ironing board. Ironing is time consuming and hot. Those "vertical iron" seems pretty convenient and easy to use.

Anybody using those "vertical iron" (dun know what is it call actually) you see in boutique? Tot of getting one next time instead of the normal iron and ironing board. Ironing is time consuming and hot. Those "vertical iron" seems pretty convenient and easy to use.

That's a steam iron. It is only good for ironing clothes that doesn't require any line, e.g. t shirt, knitted top. For men's shirts, you can't use that, cos no line on the sleeves....doesn't look smart...

That's a steam iron. It is only good for ironing clothes that doesn't require any line, e.g. t shirt, knitted top. For men's shirts, you can't use that, cos no line on the sleeves....doesn't look smart...

Oh ok, tks! Maybe still can consider to buy for my FW dresses and blouses. Saw one at Audio House selling at $100+, dunno what brand thou.

Oh ok, tks! Maybe still can consider to buy for my FW dresses and blouses. Saw one at Audio House selling at $100+, dunno what brand thou.

There is one call Novita (in major electrical/departmental stores like Tangs, Taka, etc. I think not bad, but not sure of the price. They always have adverts in magazines like Women weekly and Simply Her. You can try and check it out.

There is one call Novita (in major electrical/departmental stores like Tangs, Taka, etc. I think not bad, but not sure of the price. They always have adverts in magazines like Women weekly and Simply Her. You can try and check it out.

Ya, saw this brand in one women's mag. Tks.

Wow you buy for your wife...so sweet of you..zz

Yup...can work for dresses and blouses....price range is between 100-200....no point getting very ex one...after all, what comes out is just steam....no such thing as good steam or bad steam :dunno:

Edited by Air

Wow you buy for your wife...so sweet of you..:)

Yup...can work for dresses and blouses....price range is between 100-200....no point getting very ex one...after all, what comes out is just steam....no such thing as good steam or bad steam zz

err... i buy but i still do ironing, so might as well buy something easier to use. Women's dresses and blouses tricky to iron. Or mayb she can do it also since it seems quite easy :notti:

Consider... :dunno:

Wow you buy for your wife...so sweet of you..zz

Yup...can work for dresses and blouses....price range is between 100-200....no point getting very ex one...after all, what comes out is just steam....no such thing as good steam or bad steam :dunno:

Ya, around that price. I saw it in mag, wanted to get one but stingy. And then hoping for any kind friends/relatives buy for hsewarming, but chance low as we shifted in a year ago, haha, me like to daydream too much.

But air, at least it beats standing at least 1hr on the normal type ironing, later legs and arms aching like anything.

actually doing laundry isn't that bad, just dump into the washer....its the ironing that's a killer!

ya, i hate ironing too. last time, i used to ask hubby's maid to iron for me. but now the maid left liao lor. :bangwall:

Went to Best at Vivocity yesterday and saw this Novita Brand. It is call garment steamers and retail btw $200-300.