Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chew@PPLe

Do You Feel Like You're Always Doing Laundry?

Lucky for me I can wear jeans and t-shirts to work :rolleyes: Ironing is hubby's job and he always complain very difficult to iron my clothes coz they're tiny compared to his... :o

BTW, I saw my neigbour using a very useful gadget.. it's something like a string mechanism attached to a normal bamboo pole and she loads all the hangers on the pole just outside the window, pulls the string and the hangers are pulled out quite evenly along the bamboo pole. Anyone knows where to get it?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Went to Best at Vivocity yesterday and saw this Novita Brand. It is call garment steamers and retail btw $200-300.

Ya, the price very 'nice' lor, that's why I said I am dreaming for any kind souls to ask if I need anything for my house which I have stayed in since last year. I will say that this is what I want. But wishful thinking.....

YES YES YES!:D:P I hate laundry day which is like every other day coz we got so much clothes. I wish someone will invent a machine that we throw the clothes inside right, then press some buttons, the dirty clothes will come out ironed and hang or folded smelling fresh and nice. And don't need separate colours from whites one. :notti:

Edited by LinDa

YES YES YES!:D:P I hate laundry day which is like every other day coz we got so much clothes. I wish someone will invent a machine that we throw the clothes inside right, then press some buttons, the dirty clothes will come out ironed and hang or folded smelling fresh and nice. And don't need separate colours from whites one. :notti:

i find that doing laundry is still ok for me but i hate ironing lor b'cos when ironing is very tired and hot. :D

i find that doing laundry is still ok for me but i hate ironing lor b'cos when ironing is very tired and hot. :D

Haha, I hate ironing too, so 95% of my clothes I never iron one! Keke.. Coz my office suits I send for dry cleaning, then dresses I iron when I want to wear lor. Then only hubby's air force uniform he iron himself.

The rest all casual comfy home wear clothes, no need iron la. So if you see me, hubby and son very la-ta and nua looking during weekends one! I pity my son la, I'm a lousy mommy! :)

Edited by LinDa

Haha, I hate ironing too, so 95% of my clothes I never iron one! Keke.. Coz my office suits I send for dry cleaning, then dresses I iron when I want to wear lor. Then only hubby's air force uniform he iron himself.

The rest all casual comfy home wear clothes, no need iron la. So if you see me, hubby and son very la-ta and nua looking during weekends one! I pity my son la, I'm a lousy mommy! :D

wow, you already have a son liao huh. so envy! !!

your resale flat at bt panjang is it your first home? you stayed with in laws last time? :)

wow, you already have a son liao huh. so envy! 8|

your resale flat at bt panjang is it your first home? you stayed with in laws last time? :good:

haha, then u faster jia u la!! :dribble:

my son 6 yrs old le wor..

its my 2nd hme, first hme was a 3-rm coz no money and i did not wan to stay with mil..

i got a photo of the old living in my t-blog.. :D

haha, then u faster jia u la!! :yamseng:

my son 6 yrs old le wor..

its my 2nd hme, first hme was a 3-rm coz no money and i did not wan to stay with mil..

i got a photo of the old living in my t-blog.. :P

haha. such thing how to jia you. it cannot be forced. everything goes naturally. :D i also don't like to stay with in laws but bo bian leh. i only have FIL. :P

haha. such thing how to jia you. it cannot be forced. everything goes naturally. :yamseng: i also don't like to stay with in laws but bo bian leh. i only have FIL. :P

haha, well, like 'doing' it everyday!! :P

i tink fil r not as bad as mil lei.. less meddlesome.. and don't treat u like u r the son-snatcher.. :D

haha, well, like 'doing' it everyday!! :bow:

i tink fil r not as bad as mil lei.. less meddlesome.. and don't treat u like u r the son-snatcher.. :bow:

wow, "doing" it everyday! :deal: oh manz, i'm not a machine leh. :good:

ya, agree that FIL is not as bad as MIL (i always have such a concept). he's those "bo chap" type. everyday he goes shopping and don't bother/meddle with us. haha. :notti:

wow, "doing" it everyday! :bow: oh manz, i'm not a machine leh. :sport-smiley-004:

don't know got ppl tell u before not, just highlight hor i hear from those experienced ppl, if do everyday will usually get girl, then if there's longer time in between do will usually get boy.. usually la not guaranteed.. so u prefer first one boy or girl?? food and timing also plays a part.. its a science!! haha.. :P

Edited by LinDa

don't know got ppl tell u before not, just highlight hor i hear from those experienced ppl, if do everyday will usually get girl, then if there's longer time in between do will usually get boy.. usually la not guaranteed.. so u prefer first one boy or girl?? food and timing also plays a part.. its a science!! haha.. :dunno:

whether boy or girl i'm ok with it so is hubby. :dunno: hubby said whether boy or girl, after all he/she is our baby so doesn't matter! :dunno:

whether boy or girl i'm ok with it so is hubby. :notti: hubby said whether boy or girl, after all he/she is our baby so doesn't matter! :(

hehe, i wanted a boy first..

coz hor, boy easier to look after ma.. fall down all this don't need to worry..

but girl hor, so kawaii must protect.. and then worry next time grow up tackle by boys hor.. muahaha.. at least boy he go tackle girls don't worry..

then second one girl.. coz girls are still so cute cute cute!! can wear dress, miniskirts, bikinis.. so much choices.. tie hair, pin hair, wear hairband.. boys clothes very boring one, shorts and shorts/jeans/pants oni..

BUT at the end of the day, just say say oni la, healthy is most impt la!!

Edited by LinDa

hehe, i wanted a boy first..

coz hor, boy easier to look after ma.. fall down all this don't need to worry..

but girl hor, so kawaii must protect.. and then worry next time grow up tackle by boys hor.. muahaha.. at least boy he go tackle girls don't worry..

then second one girl.. coz girls are still so cute cute cute!! can wear dress, miniskirts, bikinis.. so much choices.. tie hair, pin hair, wear hairband.. boys clothes very boring one, shorts and shorts/jeans/pants oni..

BUT at the end of the day, just say say oni la, healthy is most impt la!!

ya lor, most impt is healthy. you've one kid only huh? boy? :lol: