Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chew@PPLe

Do You Feel Like You're Always Doing Laundry?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
it'll be great if you've another girl. just nice. :(

haha, i would love a girl lor!!

actually i'm under extreme pressure to have another one lor.. everytime i talk to my parents or any friend, colleague, family, relative, associate, in fact anyone at all whom know i've a kid, they will ask me why i still have not try for second one and say the age gap very big already, son lonely, blah blah blah.. i feel like recording all my reasons down and play when someone ask me again, very tiring..

honestly, i wish to have also lor but i feel i wun have enough time for the second and plus i want to give them the best i can so not enough money oso.. now got new house, studying part-time.. all need tme and money.. on top of that, i oso hope for healthy girl la, if healthy boy a bit boring.. haha..

anyways, this question 'why don't have second one yet? faster!' is added into my HATE list of questions..

another question i hated when i was pregnant was 'boy or girl?'.. haha.. i'm weird right?!? coz that time, when i reply boy, then they will go 'u r so lucky! boy!' i feel like retorting them 'u mean girl then i suay la? in this day and age, boy or girl oso same ma, its our kid lei so y must u say - wa, boy, u so lucky.' i think it was my hormones at play tat time oso la coz everytime i get that question i

ll get all emotional and stare daggers at them.. haha.. :P

Edited by LinDa

actually i'm under extreme pressure to have another one lor.. everytime i talk to my parents or any friend, colleague, family, relative, associate, in fact anyone at all whom know i've a kid, they will ask me why i still have not try for second one and say the age gap very big already, son lonely, blah blah blah.. i feel like recording all my reasons down and play when someone ask me again, very tiring..

honestly, i wish to have also lor but i feel i wun have enough time for the second and plus i want to give them the best i can so not enough money oso.. now got new house, studying part-time.. all need tme and money.. on top of that, i oso hope for healthy girl la, if healthy boy a bit boring.. haha..

anyways, this question 'why don't have second one yet? faster!' is added into my HATE list of questions..

another question i hated when i was pregnant was 'boy or girl?'.. haha.. i'm weird right?!? coz that time, when i reply boy, then they will go 'u r so lucky! boy!' i feel like retorting them 'u mean girl then i suay la? in this day and age, boy or girl oso same ma, its our kid lei so y must u say - wa, boy, u so lucky.' i think it was my hormones at play tat time oso la coz everytime i get that question i

ll get all emotional and stare daggers at them.. haha.. :dancingqueen:

aiya, boy or girl is the same lah. most impt must be healthy and "siao shun" to parents next time. :D

ll get all emotional and stare daggers at them.. haha.. :dunno:

Hey I fully agree with you...i also hate it when i hear ppl telling the pregnant lady that she's lucky to have a boy.....stupid leh...usually aunties will ask that one....then retort back, oh u mean girl means unlucky har? Then like that means when your mama pop you out, it's she suay lah then your mama's mama popped her out, your mama's mama also suay izit?? cos you short of a didi......and what's wrong with having a girl?? It's your own flesh and blood after all what...stupid ppl asking stupid questions.... :bath:;)

stupid ppl asking stupid questions.... :furious:

this one i very agree with you.. i still though that time i was pregnant so hormones causing me to be so emotional over a simple question and comment.. haha..

aiya, boy or girl is the same lah. most impt must be healthy and "siao shun" to parents next time. :notti:

'siao shun' i nv think so much lei.. but i find we cannot depend on kids next time like our current and older generation people's thinking..

i tell my hubby, we must save enough money for our old age, next time son grow up, we feed him, clothe him and pay for his studies till he is 23 yrs old then he is on his own.. i don't expect him to give us money, as long as he don't ask more money from me can liao.. then if i cannot get along with my daugther-in-law don't want to stay with us, nvm, just once in a month, he bring the grandkids to see us for dinner good enough.. coz i treat my mil super lousy (don't really visit her) so i think i will have retribution one, my future-daugther-in-law sure hates me too.. haha..

then my hubby think i siao, think so far and he still old people thinking la, feel that our children should support us..

ya, i also don't expect my children to take care of me next time. i hope hubby and i will stay healthy when we're old so that we can be independent and enjoy ourselves. :bangwall:

I dun believe children can support the parent in this type of environment. Even now, money is tight, where got spare cash for us. Only monthly allowance for jia you, but not enough if still in housing debt or other financial commitment.

No choice, must prepare to work till old and still continue till very old.

I dun believe children can support the parent in this type of environment. Even now, money is tight, where got spare cash for us. Only monthly allowance for jia you, but not enough if still in housing debt or other financial commitment.

No choice, must prepare to work till old and still continue till very old.

nowadays people and people from the older generation are different liao. their concept isn't the same anymore. :) nowadays people (who are highly educated somemore) tend to shake off their responsibility to take care of parents. !! people from the older generation are more sensible although many of them aren't highly educated. !!

I think our children are stressed taking care of their children. Even now, many parents are trying to enrol their child into so many course, wanted to bring them places for holidays, trying to give them their best. These are $$$$$$$. Grandparents, min $$ can already.

Our children also enjoy life. They would want more quality in life. These are $$$$$. Parents, no need liao.

I tend to think they will be spending more $$ due to higher cost of living. The lifestyle which we subject them to also play a part. If you send them for enrichment course, restaurants meal, you think they grow up wanting to eat at hawker centre or even cook at home mah???

waseh from laundry become talking abt children liao.

Muahaha, sorry sorry, I digress.. :) We are typical woman la, can gossip about anything and everything..

Muahaha, sorry sorry, I digress.. :jawdrop: We are typical woman la, can gossip about anything and everything..

!! :)