Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chew@PPLe

Do You Feel Like You're Always Doing Laundry?

vacuum 3 times a week is still ok. i sweep the whole house everyday! :bangwall:

there're a lot of dust so i must sweep the floor everyday. :dunno:

hi korea...

I actually want to sweep but my wife told me sweep already house more dusty, ask me to vacuum instead ...dont know where she got this theory from........but anyway i follow her advice......

reply to cantona7:

Hi bro..........i not that neat and tidy.........i keep the house clean because somehow i feel i let my wife down.........in 2 ways........i cant afford a maid for her............she must work cos my salary alone very hard to make it.............sometimes i hear that her friend live a rich life(i cant even buy a car for her)......or got a maid.....i feel guilty......when we go gathering with her friends.........her friends all come in cars....but my wife and i take only BMW (bus MRT walk)....really sian......so to make up for it............i clean the house............i cant give her many luxury but at least i give her a beautiful house :sport-smiley-004:

but bro u more steady..........every 2 weeks wipe furniture and clean toilet.........this 2 item super siong.....salute u...... :notti: ....for me, lately i become my wife personal cook already........cos my wife just got promoted and she become more "on" already.....work until very late.........i always cook her fav korea maggi mee for her.....but i think i must change my menu cos maggi not too good for health...........

Rgds,

James..... :dunno:

Edited by gohkm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi korea...

I actually want to sweep but my wife told me sweep already house more dusty, ask me to vacuum instead ...dont know where she got this theory from........but anyway i follow her advice......

reply to cantona7:

Hi bro..........i not that neat and tidy.........i keep the house clean because somehow i feel i let my wife down.........in 2 ways........i cant afford a maid for her............she must work cos my salary alone very hard to make it.............sometimes i hear that her friend live a rich life(i cant even buy a car for her)......or got a maid.....i feel guilty......when we go gathering with her friends.........her friends all come in cars....but my wife and i take only BMW (bus MRT walk)....really sian......so to make up for it............i clean the house............i cant give her many luxury but at least i give her a beautiful house :bangwall:

but bro u more steady..........every 2 weeks wipe furniture and clean toilet.........this 2 item super siong.....salute u...... :( ....for me, lately i become my wife personal cook already........cos my wife just got promoted and she become more "on" already.....work until very late.........i always cook her fav korea maggi mee for her.....but i think i must change my menu cos maggi not too good for health...........

Rgds,

James..... :dunno:

i feel that sweeping is better than vaccum. the floor is more clean after sweeping than vaccum bcos the broom can sweep all the corners. :D

as for car, cars are quite cheap now so probably you can consider getting a smaller car lor. :(