Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

wah...all very rich people here...drive coupes, rally cars~ must be bery high income earners :jawdrop:

i'm still saving miserably for the 2008 fit... !!

Edited by iandao

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah...all very rich people here...drive coupes, rally cars~ must be bery high income earners :yamseng:

i'm still saving miserably for the 2008 fit... :jawdrop:

Nono, we aint rich/high income earners. Both Mr and I just chose to priortise the car over and above other wants. :dribble: I (Mrs) am a fan of Jazz/Fit too... Fuel efficient, small and easy to park, gets me from point A to point B, and it's cute. !!

juz being curious...can disclose ur age grp? 25-30? 30-35? :lol:

Nono, we aint rich/high income earners. Both Mr and I just chose to priortise the car over and above other wants. :D I (Mrs) am a fan of Jazz/Fit too... Fuel efficient, small and easy to park, gets me from point A to point B, and it's cute. :lol:

hehe...age's a very sensitive issue to most gals isnt it..

for my case, both of us are 25~ :lol:

i'm with marine industry..my wife's with a financial institution..no fixed income coz doing sales

haha... good that you asked for age group and not age. Mr and I average out to be between 25-30. U?

Nono, we aint rich/high income earners. Both Mr and I just chose to priortise the car over and above other wants. :) I (Mrs) am a fan of Jazz/Fit too... Fuel efficient, small and easy to park, gets me from point A to point B, and it's cute. :lol:

for my case, both of us are 25~ :bleah:

i'm with marine industry..my wife's with a financial institution..no fixed income coz doing sales

Yaya.. We ain't rich or high-flyers.. Like Mrs & Mr Compassvale, car is a form of transport as well as an item of luxury to us.. Got to drive a rally car once in my life.. Wait till too old then drive, won't it look weird? (I can't imagine my mummy driving an Evo..) :D

Both Marine and Finance industries are booming now right? Fat fat bonus.. :lol:

alright la.....nid the bonus to settle my wife's outstanding uni tuition loan..den gotta save all over again~

and i'm doing my naval architecture degree soon...marnee marnee marnee where art thou.. :D

Yaya.. We ain't rich or high-flyers.. Like Mrs & Mr Compassvale, car is a form of transport as well as an item of luxury to us.. Got to drive a rally car once in my life.. Wait till too old then drive, won't it look weird? (I can't imagine my mummy driving an Evo..) :lol:

Both Marine and Finance industries are booming now right? Fat fat bonus.. :lol:

Opps, I forget to mention that at that point of time, I am not driving the Evo. I was driving an SIR. He thought it's the original B16, but he suay lar, it was a B20 engine that I was pushing.. :)

Seriously, had never really go fast in the Evo before.. Maybe only a few times when merging into expressways.. Singapore too many TPs liao. Every where you turn, you will see a 'white ant' waiting..

I also wanted to ignore the FC.. But really abit hard leh.. I mean, after every massive jam, you end up 1 bar of tank lesser than before.. Before you knew it, you gonna pump petrol again. :furious: But of course, when we got the car, we got ourselves prepared for it liao. :)

Your car is pretty new then I guess? You got it from PI or?

It's not easy to bid for this kind of numbers 168 or 888.. Think you smelly smelly also need to throw in a few thousands.. Some rich ppl can throw a freaking 5 digits for really 'heng' numbers.. You got bid for numbers?

wah....B20 ah....must respect wor..

i drove relative's civic SIR before, very very perky from rest....no wonder he was smelling your smoke..

think even my old uncle can pull away impressively if he had the B20 too !!

yeah, singapore really not very fast-car-friendly.

not worth it also lah....get summon, get accident...bo hua lah....once in a while do a sprint to burn carbon stil ok ba...

anyway, last time when still undergrad, really got fascinated with evos and my buddy with wrx.....fast seems to be the utmost criteria in our rides next time when we buy our cars. Took quite a number of years after finishing studies to afford our first ride. Really wanted the evoX to fufill my *childhood-studenthood dream*,

but thanks to mrs reining me back, did not get it in the end. Still, when I saw the lightning blueblue EvoX at the SuperImportNights lately, there was that *boy* in me that wanna get out and hug it...hahaha

Think even my driving style also mellowed down liao. Last time, even with another uncle's heavy heavy VOLVO with a turbo, I also wanna *win* at start stop traffic.....be the first to take off the line.....and that time not so many evos and wrxs yet....still quite expensive..hehe

So there I was, satisfying my ego and the NEED FOR SPEED inside me...hehehe

Now, even though our first ride can probably beat the old turbocharged VOLVO flat, never really drive as hiong as last time liao.

Maybe age + the ride changed me...haha

since cannot go very fast in straight line, i started to appreciate the bends, the curves. The agility of the chassis along with the low CG. I driven no less than a dozen different rides from relatives, if you are prepared to give up a little straight line speed, the SOUL of the drive more than makes up for it. Think mrs would feel i KI SIAO liao...but i think people like Phantom would understand..hehe

cos i see the ferraris and aston martins parked at my office, i realised these people/colleagues

could afford a different colour evo/wrx/rx/gti for every day.....and i get humbled when i park my ride next to them.

So end up, now very friendly on the road compared to last time.hehehe

You see the photo should know we got ours from Garage R..hehe

MM don't bring in autos, so no choice look elsewhere lor....dun really feel comfortable with other PIs,

so just closed our deal with them :notti:

for my case, both of us are 25~ :yamseng:

marine - related to oil rigging? hehehe

fat fat bonus wor....petrol price go up....lol

sales is where the big $$$ comes in wor.....

annual income can be in hundreds of Ks...hehe

enjoy your work brother, enjoy your bonus, and enjoy your future ride :lol:

anyway, last time when still undergrad, really got fascinated with evos and my buddy with wrx.....fast seems to be the utmost criteria in our rides next time when we buy our cars. Took quite a number of years after finishing studies to afford our first ride. Really wanted the evoX to fufill my *childhood-studenthood dream*,

but thanks to mrs reining me back, did not get it in the end. Still, when I saw the lightning blueblue EvoX at the SuperImportNights lately, there was that *boy* in me that wanna get out and hug it...hahaha

Think even my driving style also mellowed down liao. Last time, even with another uncle's heavy heavy VOLVO with a turbo, I also wanna *win* at start stop traffic.....be the first to take off the line.....and that time not so many evos and wrxs yet....still quite expensive..hehe

So there I was, satisfying my ego and the NEED FOR SPEED inside me...hehehe

Now, even though our first ride can probably beat the old turbocharged VOLVO flat, never really drive as hiong as last time liao.

Maybe age + the ride changed me...haha

since cannot go very fast in straight line, i started to appreciate the bends, the curves. The agility of the chassis along with the low CG. I driven no less than a dozen different rides from relatives, if you are prepared to give up a little straight line speed, the SOUL of the drive more than makes up for it. Think mrs would feel i KI SIAO liao...but i think people like Phantom would understand..hehe

cos i see the ferraris and aston martins parked at my office, i realised these people/colleagues

could afford a different colour evo/wrx/rx/gti for every day.....and i get humbled when i park my ride next to them.

So end up, now very friendly on the road compared to last time.hehehe

You see the photo should know we got ours from Garage R..hehe

MM don't bring in autos, so no choice look elsewhere lor....dun really feel comfortable with other PIs,

so just closed our deal with them :furious:

marine - related to oil rigging? hehehe

fat fat bonus wor....petrol price go up....lol

sales is where the big $$$ comes in wor.....

annual income can be in hundreds of Ks...hehe

enjoy your work brother, enjoy your bonus, and enjoy your future ride :yamseng:

Ha ha bro, I might disapppoint you. I for one was never interested in the 0-100 in 4.3 secs ride... I was also never keen on the Evo or the WRX.. wierd? lol.. but yes. heh heh.. The first car that actually got me interested was the Acura NSX. or as we in asia would fondly call Honda.

it was just sooo... different from the lambourghinis and ferraris.. then i saw the RX 7 Efini.. lol.. give me a choice of a ferrari today and say an aston martin or the maserati .. i'll pick the maserti and aston martin any time.. heh heh..

i've plenty of friends who drive rex's and the mmmm... chii............. mmmmmm.... chiiii..... way of driving just doesn't appeal ... ha ha ...

I hope i do understand what you mean, but if you are saying the handling of the car, then yes, the RX8 would be a very nice drive.

You are right on being humbled.. lol.. nowadays alot of well to do ppl in sillypore.. i saw a DB7 the other day.

Car plate no. 7

Talk abt making a statement. that to me beats driving a ferrari. lol.

hopefully 2 years from now i can afford my SLK. lol..

yeah bro, i agree, the fella sometimes really full of nonsense.. lol...

bro can i ask for a AMG SLK 350 instead? or or.. erm.. a Aston Martin Vantage Roadster?

kekeke... wah lao... lao nua...

does anyone notice that really alot of cars on the roads nowadays?

even weekends...sat/sun mornings, go town via CTE, jampacked like weekdays :dribble:

govt smiling all the way.....got more $$ to invest in banks :)

if our pay increased the same way, we could afford the enzo now. lol...

yeah the Mazda 3 is on the heavy side, and you are right, the interior is one of the nicer ones in its class, i've compared to others in similar price range, nothing beats the mazda 3 on interior finishing and exterior looks. only one thing is the FC, otherwise it will be a fantastic drive.

yo bro,

lai liao lai liao..hehe

mazda3tl3.jpg

yo bro,

lai liao lai liao..hehe

mazda3tl3.jpg

wah :D

looks good.. FC problem solve le ? hmmm

ur news sibeh kin leh..