Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

not trying to be bad or pour cold water

but they should ban those who fail more than 7 times from getting a driving licence

can you imagine in a control environment also can fail, go onto the road how?

sometimes the tester also pity those taking more than 10 times then let them pass

this is very dangerous for all road users wor :good::D

i agreed with you lor. my instructor told me there're people who are super lousy during practice but one attempt can pass liao. :dribble: how leh?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if can pass sure got some skills liao mah

cannot be can't drive but pass right?

compared to those take 10 times still fail one, one attempt pass definitely better loh

wowlau smelly mouth la u , chow!:good:! i wun retake 10times manz... i passed basic liao la. by jus one sitting.

Korea car? the last choice in my mind seh!

hey! i didnt say you may retake more than 10 times la. i said my instructor told me there're people who retake more than 10 times. :dribble:

basic theory is very easy so usually only one attempt can pass liao. but final theory must be extra careful bcos v tricky lor. :D

then what car you have in mind leh? :)

if can pass sure got some skills liao mah

cannot be can't drive but pass right?

compared to those take 10 times still fail one, one attempt pass definitely better loh

i dont know leh. :D this was what my instructor told me lor. ;)

how many attempts did you take to pass? :dunno:

hey! i didnt say you may retake more than 10 times la. i said my instructor told me there're people who retake more than 10 times. :dribble:

basic theory is very easy so usually only one attempt can pass liao. but final theory must be extra careful bcos v tricky lor. :D

then what car you have in mind leh? :D

i dont know leh. :good: this was what my instructor told me lor. :dunno:

how many attempts did you take to pass? :)

aiya cannot judge like tat la......

never take nervous into consideration meh.....

some pple can drive but when come to test they just get nervous la....

jus like pple who pass flying color in school but when come to actual work they work lousy...

some no go school make BIG money.. i duno la, but cant judge things tis way lor..

aiya cannot judge like tat la......

never take nervous into consideration meh.....

some pple can drive but when come to test they just get nervous la....

jus like pple who pass flying color in school but when come to actual work they work lousy...

some no go school make BIG money.. i duno la, but cant judge things tis way lor..

the tester will never bother whether the student is nervous a not during test. nervous isnt an excuse during test if perform badly. i was extremely nervous for my first test attempt but the tester didnt bother lor. when second attempt, i just hacked care la so passed. "bo chap" is better bcos no stress and pressure. :)

just see the amount of lousy drivers we have on the road.....all passed their drivingtest wat. But their driving IQ is super low. Just go to SIM during night time and you can see SO MUCH GOONDUs who didnt want to turn out to the main road despite a few metres away already got a stationary car blocking the lane.

I have also seen a taxi driver who cant do parellel parking...

but if really bad luck and all sort of things will happen during test (esp nasty taxi drivers - beware of them). :)

i dont know leh. :P this was what my instructor told me lor. :)

how many attempts did you take to pass? :)

one

not say those who fail first attempt cannot drive lah

try a few times still not so bad

but 10 times :notti: :notti:

think should ban those who fail 10 times from attempting again

but if really bad luck and all sort of things will happen during test (esp nasty taxi drivers - beware of them). :)

think i was very lucky to have a VERY good instructor

he taught me defensive driving while i was still learning

so during the test, nothing is really difficult for me loh

can you imagine he actually made me stop at the holland traffic light (the slope up one) but cannot use hand / foot brake? :):yamseng:

this is what i call driving lesson

just see the amount of lousy drivers we have on the road.....all passed their drivingtest wat. But their driving IQ is super low. Just go to SIM during night time and you can see SO MUCH GOONDUs who didnt want to turn out to the main road despite a few metres away already got a stationary car blocking the lane.

i have a question. is it most women drivers are lousy?? :) most men really look down on women drivers. :)

think our society has become so academically-focused that all learners have to do is remember everything by hard and regurgitate during the tests

this is really 'return-to-the-teacher' leh, they forget everything right after the test

i ever kenna a stupid driver who blocked my way in the yellow box

when i toot him, he actually turn and glare at me :) :)

some time really tempted to take down licence plate and go report police :P:)

i have a question. is it most women drivers are lousy?? :) most men really look down on women drivers. :yamseng:

YES. most women drivers are not as good as men

as women lack spatial skills i.e. ability to judge space

that's why most women can't do parallel parking well

out of 10 times i see a 'stupid' driver, me and bf will say 'women driver' and 9 times we are correct :notti: :notti:

one

not say those who fail first attempt cannot drive lah

try a few times still not so bad

but 10 times :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

think should ban those who fail 10 times from attempting again

think i was very lucky to have a VERY good instructor

he taught me defensive driving while i was still learning

so during the test, nothing is really difficult for me loh

can you imagine he actually made me stop at the holland traffic light (the slope up one) but cannot use hand / foot brake? :) :)

this is what i call driving lesson

i passed second attempt. but my hb passed first attempt (he passed basic, final and driving all first attempt). :)

but hor, after passed liao and must drive otherwise skill will turn rusty. i've a friend who passed for 3 years liao and never drive so now she has phobia to drive. once i passed and i drove my hb's car liao. moreover, his car is MPV so rather big (in school we used saloon car mah). ;)

think our society has become so academically-focused that all learners have to do is remember everything by hard and regurgitate during the tests

this is really 'return-to-the-teacher' leh, they forget everything right after the test

i ever kenna a stupid driver who blocked my way in the yellow box

when i toot him, he actually turn and glare at me :yamseng::notti:

some time really tempted to take down licence plate and go report police :) :)

YES. most women drivers are not as good as men

as women lack spatial skills i.e. ability to judge space

that's why most women can't do parallel parking well

out of 10 times i see a 'stupid' driver, me and bf will say 'women driver' and 9 times we are correct :notti::P

even my hb also said female drivers are lousy than male drivers. 8| he always "look down" on me lor but he said i'm brave enough to drive bcos some people after passed liao and never dare to drive. :)

some people they purposely entered the yellow box to block you. they're awared of that but just purposely lor. 8|

yes agree that regular driving is the most important

think i've got an advantage coz i sat in my bf's car for quite some time before i took the test

so i'm familiar with all the traffic rules and regulations, no chance for the tester to deduct points :)

so far find that i enjoy driving SUV the most

MPV a little too heavy so start off a little slower :)

yes agree that regular driving is the most important

think i've got an advantage coz i sat in my bf's car for quite some time before i took the test

so i'm familiar with all the traffic rules and regulations, no chance for the tester to deduct points :)

so far find that i enjoy driving SUV the most

MPV a little too heavy so start off a little slower :)

haha. then i also got advantage too bcos for many years i have been sitting in my hb's car. :yamseng: ok la, at least there's advantage lor. :notti:

my hb said once i'm comfortable to drive MPV then shouldnt have problem to handle saloon cars. :notti:

we arent going for car racing so if start off a little bit slower its alright. :yamseng:

hey korea, by when we mus upgrade our diamond ah?

erm, out of topic la. otherwise there might have disputes again. :)

just one post ok. within 1 year is 100%, right. then second year onwards is constant liao. you better check with sookee. :)