Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

just the default one with N6110

got to learn how to type the road name coz sometimes they've got funny way of 'labelling' them :dancingqueen:

so far find no need to get the tibo

as for m'sia rd, they change every so often that updating the maps will cost a bomb :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

that is the Nokia Map ... i got another map .. not free ... but can see the block number of the house... can search by road name, den zoom to Block .. and can save address.

update map ? no need $

think the nokia m'sia map got to pay after 1yr for updates

each update is something like $2.99 :yamseng:

most of the time no need the block number

we only used it while bargain-hunting i.e. going to the ulu ulu industrial area

housing estates relatively to navigate without map also :good::notti:

Anyone using GPS on your ride ?

me have it on my phone,

using MAPKING, very easy to use.

GPS chipset: SiRF Star III , 20 channels

but actually seldom really use lah, cos usually only go to familiar places that

already know the route...hehe

nokia map i try for few times .. and give up .. cause can find the road but not the block .. so when u go to unfamiliar place... u drive.. and ca't find the exact block number at night.

compassvale : your phone is ?

If can pay for the car in full without taking a loan, probably will be much less... hehehe... stating the obvious lolz...

cars depreciate every month so no point paying in full bcos you're making a loss every month. might as well invest the money into something else. :dunno:

Anyone using GPS on your ride ?

we've a GPS in our car. we bought it at IT show 1-2 years ago. we seldom use unless really dont know the roads. :bangwall:

1-2 yrs ago ... outdate map liao ...

TPE towards Changi / Elias Road speed limit change to 60km/hr due to construction ..

1-2 yrs ago ... outdate map liao ...

TPE towards Changi / Elias Road speed limit change to 60km/hr due to construction ..

the maps can be updated la. :dunno: aiyo, you dont know meh? just bring to their office and they will update for us or we can update ourselves over the internet. :D

our GPS is the portable type. now, my hb wanted to change to those built in ones (GPS + stero type). :bangwall:

the maps can be updated la. :dunno: aiyo, you dont know meh? just bring to their office and they will update for us or we can update ourselves over the internet. :)

.. i just need to download the file and update to my handfone will do. :D:(

and free for life time.. unless I change the phone 2 yrs later ..

the maps can be updated la. :( aiyo, you dont know meh? just bring to their office and they will update for us or we can update ourselves over the internet. :)

our GPS is the portable type. now, my hb wanted to change to those built in ones (GPS + stero type). :bangwall:

my GPS also portable type wat.. :)

cars depreciate every month so no point paying in full bcos you're making a loss every month. might as well invest the money into something else. :deal:

cars depreciate every month whether you pay in full or not

unless you can get at least 7% on your investment, you'll lose money taking loan

car loan effective rate is around 5.4% per annum wor :deal:

.. i just need to download the file and update to my handfone will do. :deal::deal:

and free for life time.. unless I change the phone 2 yrs later ..

my GPS also portable type wat.. :(

ya, as i said we can update over the internet (just download the file lor). :~ but we dont really like portable GPS anymore. prefer the built in type. :( there's another type with the rear mirror and GPS. :(

good lor .. as long can get constant update.

built in type is not good enough .. cause u got to look down at the map and look up at the road again ..very dangerous.

portable good that can bring to other countries and use.

built in as headset unit good that no need to see messy power cables....

best is have one in the hp and one built into the car. best of both worlds, never get lost.