Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

if we are all truly rich,

everything settle in cash liao, why let banks earn even 0.00000000000000001% of interest.

but the sad part is that most of the time our *wants* far exceed our *riches*,

that's why have to incur loans :)

just like me now, staying in hdb flat nia, dreaming about GTR in 10 years time....

oooops, just revised that to 5 yrs, hopefully next revision is shorter and not longer :deal:

then again, probably revised longer....will *want* to move to nice property next....

then *want the GTR or the next budget supercar that comes along* :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
we dont really like to use credit cards too often. :no:

then did your bf paid his car in full? i mean using cash. :notti:

i'm a fan of all credit cards, the points and rebates :)

just remember to pay in full and on due date can liao

no lah my bf where got so much money

we took a 4yr loan on the car, shorter repayment period means less interest paid :deal:

provided you intend to drive oversea lor. usually, when we travel and we follow tour group. no chance to drive. we also dont like to drive oversea bcos unfamilar with the roads. :)

GPS can also use for walking mah

me never travel on group tours before, still prefer FNE :):wub:

if we are all truly rich,

everything settle in cash liao, why let banks earn even 0.00000000000000001% of interest.

but the sad part is that most of the time our *wants* far exceed our *riches*,

that's why have to incur loans :)

just like me now, staying in hdb flat nia, dreaming about GTR in 10 years time....

oooops, just revised that to 5 yrs, hopefully next revision is shorter and not longer :no:

then again, probably revised longer....will *want* to move to nice property next....

then *want the GTR or the next budget supercar that comes along* :wub:

saw the article on the GTR in sat's newspaper :):notti::deal:

don't think i can ever afford such a car :)

saw the article on the GTR in sat's newspaper :notti::deal::)

don't think i can ever afford such a car :)

can lah...sell the flat, live in the car :wub: kidding :no:

sadly, the car only feels like a nissan march if it's parked in one of the sentosa cove bungalows.

compared to the others who have lambos/ferraris/astons in their driveways :)

i'm a fan of all credit cards, the points and rebates :)

just remember to pay in full and on due date can liao

no lah my bf where got so much money

we took a 4yr loan on the car, shorter repayment period means less interest paid :deal:

GPS can also use for walking mah

me never travel on group tours before, still prefer FNE :):wub:

do you own a car too? then how often you can drive your bf's car? i assume you all dont stay together. :)

GPS can use for walking too? how? bcos our walking speed is slow then how can the GPS get detected? it need certain speed, right? :notti:

GPS can use for walking too? cannot ... but GPS device can ... like mine .. it shows the Block Number and name of the street clearly .. and indicate nearby POI (Place of Interest)

GPS can use for walking too? cannot ... but GPS device can ... like mine .. it shows the Block Number and name of the street clearly .. and indicate nearby POI (Place of Interest)

block number? street name? ya lor, GPS can show all these informations mah. GPS also can search for what's nearby (eg, petrol stations, temples, restaurants etc). GPS also can search for shops inside a particular shopping mall (eg, takashimaya). :)

block number? street name? ya lor, GPS can show all these informations mah. GPS also can search for what's nearby (eg, petrol stations, temples, restaurants etc). GPS also can search for shops inside a particular shopping mall (eg, takashimaya). :good:

wah .. so li hai ... your gps got show the shopping mall in a building.

wah .. so li hai ... your gps got show the shopping mall in a building.

eg, i type in ngee ann city then takashimaya will appear. then i also can search for shops inside ngee ann city. :good:

sometimes, we want to know whether this particular shopping mall has this particular restaurant a not then can search from there lor. :wub:

Edited by korea

eg, i type in ngee ann city then takashimaya will appear. then from takashimaya, you can search for shops inside takashimaya. :good:

sometimes, we want to know whether this particular shopping mall has this particular restaurant a not then can search from there lor. :wub:

Even harvey normal inside the staff also can ..

how abt the BBQ Stall inside the level 5 of taka ?

Even harvey normal inside the staff also can ..

how abt the BBQ Stall inside the level 5 of taka ?

of course cant search for the products inside harvey norman. :good:

too be more precise. eg, i can search for crystal jade restaurant, seoul garden etc lor. :wub:

of course cant search for the products inside harvey norman. :good:

too be more precise. eg, i can search for crystal jade restaurant, seoul garden etc lor. :wub:

how abt speed limit and red light camera alert ?

do you own a car too? then how often you can drive your bf's car? i assume you all dont stay together. :good:

GPS can use for walking too? how? bcos our walking speed is slow then how can the GPS get detected? it need certain speed, right? :wub:

no i don't own a car, coz i meet my bf everyday so i get to drive everyday

or else i can use my BIL's car also :curse:

GPS can be used for walking lah

the initial use for GPS was for hiking parties who always get lost in primary jungles mah

just that we usually make use of our GPS while driving

GPS - Global Positioning System i.e. locking your position using satellites

speed is not a consideration at all, in fact if you switch on your GPS while stationery the locking is faster :notti:

how abt speed limit and red light camera alert ?

ya, there are too. while we are driving and the GPS will alert us there's camera (eg. speed camera etc) ahead. then GPS also will alert us about the speed limit too. :deal:

no i don't own a car, coz i meet my bf everyday so i get to drive everyday

or else i can use my BIL's car also :wub:

GPS can be used for walking lah

the initial use for GPS was for hiking parties who always get lost in primary jungles mah

just that we usually make use of our GPS while driving

GPS - Global Positioning System i.e. locking your position using satellites

speed is not a consideration at all, in fact if you switch on your GPS while stationery the locking is faster :curse:

since you meet your bf everyday then he doesnt need to drive? :good: share share, right. :notti: i also share the car with my hb. usually, he drives to work. :)

ok, next time i try the GPS while walking. hehe. ;)

no lah he drives to work, then pick me up from work

from there i take over loh

coz driving in singapore very stressful, and a lot of things only i can do coz i female driver mah

muahahahahaha :good::wub::curse: