Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
x-trail is a 2 / 4WD, can switch between either or auto i.e. the vehicle switches based on needs :yamseng:

i see. the new SUV car my hb bought is a 4 WD. i heard people said 4 WD consume more petrol, right. but i like SUV more than MPV. :dribble:

x-trail is a 2 / 4WD, can switch between either or auto i.e. the vehicle switches based on needs :yamseng:

that is very good, the option to choose drivetrain.

cos 2WD is good enough for singapore/msia main roads for SUVs, u can engage 4WD when go to rough and tough terrains, jungle trail....but seriously, how often does our SUVs need to go thru such punishing terrains?

mostly the switch will be left at 2WD, save petrol. (but the comfort of knowing 4WD is available too is good)

i also think 2WD is good enough in spore but the SUV model that my hb and i like doesnt have 2WD leh. :dribble: anyway, we've been eyeing on the SUV for awhile liao and decided to buy it eventually! :yamseng:

Edited by korea

that is very good, the option to choose drivetrain.

cos 2WD is good enough for singapore/msia main roads for SUVs, u can engage 4WD when go to rough and tough terrains, jungle trail....but seriously, how often does our SUVs need to go thru such punishing terrains?

mostly the switch will be left at 2WD, save petrol. (but the comfort of knowing 4WD is available too is good)

yup having the option was partly what sealed the deal for us

but the main reason is the size of the engine and the boot

having 4WD for rainy weather is also useful as aqua-planing is common on ECP esp after sheares bridge

yup having the option was partly what sealed the deal for us

but the main reason is the size of the engine and the boot

having 4WD for rainy weather is also useful as aqua-planing is common on ECP esp after sheares bridge

some people said 4WD is more shiok to drive. i dont know how true bcos i havent tried yet. :good:

apple eyeing this...her fav brand :rofl:

can leave the roadhoggers in the dust 8|

cayennecj8.jpg

haha. i prefer the BMW SUV. 8|

some people said 4WD is more shiok to drive. i dont know how true bcos i havent tried yet. :rofl:

haha. i prefer the BMW SUV. :good:

X5? er lose the Porsche by a **** lot.

3.0i only 8.1s

4.8i is a more decent 6.5s

but still far far away from this porsches 5.1s -

must respect the Porsche Cayenne Turbo, think should be one of the most powerful SUVs around.

that's why it says No Compromise.

I figured they are trying to say *Anything else is a compromise* haha 8|

Edited by compassvale

some people said 4WD is more shiok to drive. i dont know how true bcos i havent tried yet. :P

no lah, 4WD is not much different from 2WD for me

except you can feel the wheels hold the road better

but getting a better tyre achieves the same thing 8|

apple eyeing this...her fav brand !!

can leave the roadhoggers in the dust 8|

cayennecj8.jpg

wah wah wah how you know my favourite make?

this used to be my dream car until a certain local female artiste started driving it 8|

and heard from friend whose brother is driving it that it really drinks :notti:

Baby girl escapes horrific car crash which killed parents, brother and grandma

By Melissa Sim

A TWO-MONTH-OLD baby girl miraculously escaped death in a horrific car crash on Thursday morning that killed her parents, grandmother and brother on the North-South Expressway.

She was flung out of the seven-seater vehicle the family was in when it skidded and slammed into two trees along the the 150 km stretch of the expressway near Muar.

The crash happened at about 7.30 am. The road condition was said to be dry then.

Jolene Bong, who was flung more than 10m from the wreckage, was unscathed but her grandmother Pang Chee Seng, 68, mother Kor Yee Lin, 36, and brother Justin Bong, two, died on the spot. Her father Bong Kwang Hong, 37, a travel agent, died shortly later at the Tangkak Hospital.

The seven-seater Mitsubishi vehicle was a total wreck.

The baby and her father, who was seriously injured, were rushed to the Tangkak Hospital but Mr Bong died shortly after arrival.

Mr Bong's youngest brother, Kwang Sheng, 27, a civil servant, said he was shocked when told of the tragic accident.

When interviewed at his flat in Sterling Road on Thursday afternoon, he said he did not know of his eldest brother's trip to Malaysia with his family.

'We have been told our little niece is fine and being taken care of at a hospital in Muar. We have not decided how to deal with her,' said the younger Mr Bong, who left for Muar later on Thursday to bring back the bodies.

As he spoke, his distraught mother, said to be in her 60s, was weeping inside the flat.

Mr Bong described his dead brother as a 'good son who took care of our mother.'

'We are close to each other and all the family members will meet every month to have dinner together' he added.

Muar police said they would investigate the crash and urged eyewitnesses to come forward.

sg-crash05.jpg

sg-crash01.jpg

sg-crash02.jpg

sg-crash06.jpg

sg-crash07.jpg

sg-crashpp.jpg

Baby girl escapes horrific car crash which killed parents, brother and grandma

By Melissa Sim

A TWO-MONTH-OLD baby girl miraculously escaped death in a horrific car crash on Thursday morning that killed her parents, grandmother and brother on the North-South Expressway.

She was flung out of the seven-seater vehicle the family was in when it skidded and slammed into two trees along the the 150 km stretch of the expressway near Muar.

The crash happened at about 7.30 am. The road condition was said to be dry then.

Jolene Bong, who was flung more than 10m from the wreckage, was unscathed but her grandmother Pang Chee Seng, 68, mother Kor Yee Lin, 36, and brother Justin Bong, two, died on the spot. Her father Bong Kwang Hong, 37, a travel agent, died shortly later at the Tangkak Hospital.

The seven-seater Mitsubishi vehicle was a total wreck.

The baby and her father, who was seriously injured, were rushed to the Tangkak Hospital but Mr Bong died shortly after arrival.

Mr Bong's youngest brother, Kwang Sheng, 27, a civil servant, said he was shocked when told of the tragic accident.

When interviewed at his flat in Sterling Road on Thursday afternoon, he said he did not know of his eldest brother's trip to Malaysia with his family.

'We have been told our little niece is fine and being taken care of at a hospital in Muar. We have not decided how to deal with her,' said the younger Mr Bong, who left for Muar later on Thursday to bring back the bodies.

As he spoke, his distraught mother, said to be in her 60s, was weeping inside the flat.

Mr Bong described his dead brother as a 'good son who took care of our mother.'

'We are close to each other and all the family members will meet every month to have dinner together' he added.

Muar police said they would investigate the crash and urged eyewitnesses to come forward.

I saw this news in My Paper this morning.. It's really sad but can't help but feel glad that the baby girl is safe.. But, can a car actually mowed a tree apart?

look at the car after the destructive accident... seems to just split up like a soft canned drinks...

scary...

look at the car after the destructive accident... seems to just split up like a soft canned drinks...

scary...

Yup.. I can't even tell it used to be a car... Really alot of fatal accidents lately..