Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

wah wah wah how you know my favourite make?

this used to be my dream car until a certain local female artiste started driving it :)

and heard from friend whose brother is driving it that it really drinks :unsure:

definitely will drink a lot. my cousin used to drive lexus (think the SUV type) and also drank a lot. :) those people who can afford such cars and sure also can afford the petrol la. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

think the cayenne consumes double the lexus loh

saw the pix of the NS highway accident

couldn't understand how this should happen

inexperienced driver + powerful car + high speed = accident?

so sad... :dancingqueen:

my bf was saying that the baby must have been carried by an angel !!

and mace didi, i do like low cars

but after trying the 924, the bumps on singapore roads makes me wanna puke !! :dancingqueen:

definitely will drink a lot. my cousin used to drive lexus (think the SUV type) and also drank a lot. :jawdrop: those people who can afford such cars and sure also can afford the petrol la. :deal:

a fren's fren(uncle) who change from lexus suv to diesel kangoo was SO HAPPY.

from 6km/L to 15km/L !!! :lol:

and mace didi, i do like low cars

but after trying the 924, the bumps on singapore roads makes me wanna puke !! :jawdrop:

actually hor,

it's not the low cars that is the problem making you puke.

it's the hardness of the suspension, the harder suspension makes cornering firmer and sharper,

but also due to this hardness, every bump and hole on the roads become very pronounced.

whereas a soft suspension makes going over bumps and holes very pliant, but high speed cornering u will encounter alot of body roll and the car will feel like a boat.

that's why got gadgets like these on the market to *control* the damping force.

Can make the suspension/coillovers very soft and comfortable for everyday right, but at the touch of a few buttons, make the ride rockhard for track-style cornering.

edfc07.gif

http://www.tein.com/products/edfc.html

more advanced is the kind of suspension system found in the premium model of Audi TT, "Audi's Magnetic Ride Suspension (MRS), which employs a damper to control wheel and body motion with special magnetized fluid in shocks. By governing the current to an electromagnetic coil positioned inside the piston of a damper, the shock fluid's consistency can be changed for continuously variable real time shock damping.

The device isolates the movement of each wheel for less bounce, vibration and noise. Ultimately, it produces a flatter ride quality with more precise handling traits."

but generally, low cars are *meant* to be more sporty, thus comes stock with harder suspension for cornering stability. whereas higher cars are *meant* for more comfort generally, thus come stock with suspension emphasizing a pliant ride :deal:

my hb n i hate low cars. that's why sport cars arent our cup of coffee. we will feel suffocate inside a sport car. :sport-smiley-018:

my hb n i hate low cars. that's why sport cars arent our cup of coffee. we will feel suffocate inside a sport car. :)

u both TALL people mah, just like apple jie.

if inside low cars, the moment the car goes over the bump,

your heads will hit the roof and in no time the roof have 2 little humps , just nice the curvature of your heads :yamseng:

different people different tastes,

give 300K to apple, she will buy one of the models of the porsche cayenne.

give 300K to me, i will get the GTR

give 300K to mrs, she will get the beemer 6 hardtop

:notti:

u both TALL people mah, just like apple jie.

if inside low cars, the moment the car goes over the bump,

your heads will hit the roof and in no time the roof have 2 little humps , just nice the curvature of your heads :)

different people different tastes,

give 300K to apple, she will buy one of the models of the porsche cayenne.

give 300K to me, i will get the GTR

give 300K to mrs, she will get the beemer 6 hardtop

:notti:

oh, applefreak is also a tall person huh. :curse::P

usually, tall people may find saloon cars are too small for them. kind of like suffocated. :notti: SUV and MPV are just nice for tall people. i mean cars la. not lorry or van etc. :bow:

thanks bro, give me a frenly honk and wave if u see me at sengkang traffic lights zz

cannot lah bro ... my is small ride .. .cann't frenly honk at you with my Hella Twin Horn ...