Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

Nice! I been wanting to change my car to RX8!

But got to hold back cos I just dump almost 30k to furnishings... =(

BTW, whats the deal with RX8 now. I saw a new facelift coming out soon!zz

My current small small ride...hehe

normal_car-sized.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

nice Nivlek!

ahnah, Nivlek's should be a Fit/Jazz with bodykit.

Nivlek: yeap, the new facelift is out soon on the roads in a couple of months,

nothing majoy changes to the car, just some facia changes, engine still the same with slight changes

to the oil injection to the apex seals, transmission tweak abit of ratio, interior changes to the steering wheel

and tachometer...

we same taste, bronze CE28s :bangwall:

Nice! I been wanting to change my car to RX8!

But got to hold back cos I just dump almost 30k to furnishings... =(

BTW, whats the deal with RX8 now. I saw a new facelift coming out soon!:dribble:

My current small small ride...hehe

normal_car-sized.jpg

that's either a fit or jazz, right? :P

NiVleK,

There is a Getz right ?

i think it isnt getz. either fit or jazz. :dribble: oh ya! btw, the honda fit has a new facelift and its slightly more spacious. my hb's colleague just bought the new facelift honda fit. i heard the kah motor agent told us the honda jazz new facelift is coming soon. :P

hehehe yeah. Thats a fit with bodykit.

hehe. i sure know its either a fit or jazz. i couldnt confirm which one due to the bodykit. :dribble:

right timing bro,

i sell to you cheap by then !!

LOL. Probably by then another facelift for RX8 is out.

In any case, I am either aiming this or those convertibles. 300cc, twintop, EOS, etc. I like the wind in my face.

hehe. i sure know its either a fit or jazz. i couldnt confirm which one due to the bodykit. !!

Yeah. I like the bodykit. Here's the pic of it one year ago.....

100_2592.jpg

100_2595.jpg

100_2593.jpg

But now not so shiny liaos..due to lack of maintenance of the paint coating.

Fit/Jazz :furious: My Choice :jawdrop:

~~Mrs speaking

100_2592.jpg

100_2595.jpg

100_2593.jpg

sooo cute, isit powerful?

went to a club gathering today (low cars and shorties only...hahaha) :jawdrop:

89470799wd6.jpg

followed by dinner :jawdrop:

84878345lx6.jpg

wow gang fight ah hehe :furious:. coOLZ..

mrs like tall tall cars,

she likes the feeling of seeing far far ahead :jawdrop:

me the opposite, i like to go low and stealth :good:

in fact about 2 weeks ago, we went to see the Honda CRV at Ubi.

she drove the older CRV before and likes it.

personally, i find the interior refinement of the new CRV quite nice compared to the earlier model that mrs

drove years back.

black nice, but then to maintain the dark rx8 already so hard, imagine have to use ladders to wax/polish the whole CRV :jawdrop:

but apple jie did say before CRV is not very good, power-wise. But never mind lah,

singapore roads nia, can move briskly can liao for such a big car..hehe

mansbestfrennotext_crv.jpg

couple of months back, drove a Rush (not mine) to Chinese cemetary to baibai grandparents because din want to subject the rx8 to the muddy road there cos it was raining :unsure:

overall impression quite alright. only thing i din really like is that the engine sounded like a lorry when moving off the traffic lights. I made fun of Mrs, by telling her that now I am the younger version of the uncle who was in his van next to us at the traffic lights, i can go delivery goods liao, irritated her of cos...haha :notti:

higher gears on the TPE/SLE/KJE seems good and quiet (much better than the lower gears), but there was this *floating* feeling that made me insecure travelling at 100km/hr even on the straights. It's an unfamiliar feeling of not *feeling* the tyres giving me feedback on how much traction there really is.

But for the price, the RUSH/TERIOS is a good consideration for those venturing into cheap miniSUVs. Those who like bigger but dun want to pay for the continental SUVs from BMW/Audi/Porsche can consider the RAV4 and CRV, or even applie jie's Xtrail, or Mitsubishi Outlander?

Of cos there's the SantaFes and Tucsons as well for those who support Korean rides :P

wow gang fight ah hehe :rofl:. coOLZ..

not gang fight, it is NO FIGHT.

wait till u see EVOs lining up the same way :furious:

Edited by compassvale

sooo cute, isit powerful?

fit/jazz isnt very powerful but it can save petrol. :D

mrs like tall tall cars,

she likes the feeling of seeing far far ahead ;)

me the opposite, i like to go low and stealth :)

in fact about 2 weeks ago, we went to see the Honda CRV at Ubi.

she drove the older CRV before and likes it.

personally, i find the interior refinement of the new CRV quite nice compared to the earlier model that mrs

drove years back.

black nice, but then to maintain the dark rx8 already so hard, imagine have to use ladders to wax/polish the whole CRV :dribble:

but apple jie did say before CRV is not very good, power-wise. But never mind lah,

singapore roads nia, can move briskly can liao for such a big car..hehe

mansbestfrennotext_crv.jpg

couple of months back, drove a Rush (not mine) to Chinese cemetary to baibai grandparents because din want to subject the rx8 to the muddy road there cos it was raining :P

overall impression quite alright. only thing i din really like is that the engine sounded like a lorry when moving off the traffic lights. I made fun of Mrs, by telling her that now I am the younger version of the uncle who was in his van next to us at the traffic lights, i can go delivery goods liao, irritated her of cos...haha :P

higher gears on the TPE/SLE/KJE seems good and quiet (much better than the lower gears), but there was this *floating* feeling that made me insecure travelling at 100km/hr even on the straights. It's an unfamiliar feeling of not *feeling* the tyres giving me feedback on how much traction there really is.

But for the price, the RUSH/TERIOS is a good consideration for those venturing into cheap miniSUVs. Those who like bigger but dun want to pay for the continental SUVs from BMW/Audi/Porsche can consider the RAV4 and CRV, or even applie jie's Xtrail, or Mitsubishi Outlander?

Of cos there's the SantaFes and Tucsons as well for those who support Korean rides :)

not gang fight, it is NO FIGHT.

wait till u see EVOs lining up the same way :yamseng:

:notti: honda CRV! my hb and my favourite! hehe. this is the car we eyed.:P

Edited by korea

100_2592.jpg

100_2595.jpg

100_2593.jpg

Hi NiVlek,

My Mrs is interested in Honda Fit 08 & me would prefer Toyota Vios but jus to check with u the Fit's bodykit iszit standard in everywhere and how much shall we top-up if we wan the bodykit? :sport-smiley-003:

So far is Fit reliable and any bad comment on it. :notti: