Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

Hihi,

This morning I forgot to insert my cash card while entering the erp. Anyone noe how much do i need to pay for the fine?

Thank you for the advice.

if i'm not wrong it's $10 admin fee plus the amt you're supposed to pay at the gantry :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

fine pay by internet cheaper by i think 2 bucks

i have plans to maybe get beemer also but will be 2 years later,i'm the fickle minded kind, so 2 years later not sure want what car liao. lol

Hi! anyone driving toyota fortuna? Thinking of getting it so need feedback on it first. Thanks

Fortuner? Heard that its a guzzler, I have never driven it though so that it might all be hearsay. Other then that, should be pretty ok... its a Toyota afterall :)

Edited by l_club23

Fortuner? Heard that its a guzzler, I have never driven it though so that it might all be hearsay. Other then that, should be pretty ok... its a Toyota afterall :)

Yes it's a guzzler but it sits comfortably for 5 pax. The rear most is like no boot space should u intend to utilize it. Currently doing about 9km/l. 50% highway, 50% small road.

Driving view is good cox can see far, and i mean really far. Humps cruise at 40-50km/h also no problem :dancingqueen:

One little thing i dun like is bcox it's too high, when you go into some carpark which slopes up then down, or spirla upwards, you tend to lose abit of frontal view and have to view the front from my side window. Then also scare the roof hit the bar.

But after awhle, will get used to it.

Btw, the back sits a pram easily, lik jux slot in . :notti:

Driving picanto now but problem abit come out liao :P

Hi huihui,

as a fellow KIA owner maybe i can advise u on your problem? Care to share? :D