Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi guys! 

I want to share my own experience with this contractor. I was introduced by a friend who has worked with Mr K before. 

He is very patient and experienced, and willing to listen to what my hubby and I want our new home to be. We met initially and I passed him the floorplan and roughly discussed. Over the next 2 meetings, I sent him photos of my desired designs that I saw online etc eg. how my toilet should look like and the cabiniet designs and tiles. U know these days you can just browse the web and compile the things you like... Eventually we got the keys and we started the project! 

Overall I'm very satisfied as I feel I am able to design my own space without an ID, and Mr K is able to source for the materials to build my place. He offered advice and gave us more options to consider for the budget that we had. Seriously I had friends who hired IDs and they actually find a contractor to do the job while charging extra for all the consult fees... not very money-worthy imo! Mr K was able to complete the works before time as I requested to him if he could finish earlier as some unforeseen circumstances landed upon us. 

I was super impressed by the efficiency and quality of work that he delivered! My in-laws went to check on the progress of the renovation for us as we were quite busy working everyday, and even they commented that we made a good choice (; It's been more than a year now and my place still looks fantastic. 

I have been recommending Mr K to my friends and so far they all **** satisfied! Pm me for contact! 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi jjoyce and Pompompam and Waniekilei! I PM you the contact already.

Just spoken to Mr K about this shoutout - he told me there is a website u guys can checkout and see photos too sakoninnovation8.wixsite.com/home   

Cheers

On 6/3/2018 at 2:55 PM, Elene said:

Hi Thoughttank. Pls advise your contractor details and company name ASAP ok? I need one urgently.

Million thanks.

Hey Elene, I've PMed you alr! (: