Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Decided to give a pat in the back for these chaps @ gong studio (interior design) singapore

Have been exploring for a few months suitable designs for our flat @ bukit merah. Went to several agencies around Jurong and Ubi, hoping to find a reasonably priced quote.  No doubt it was all rather quite competitive in pricing, but from the manner that the consultant was speaking to us (my wife and in-laws), it seems that some of them were pushing for more costly finishes. Unfortunately, my in-laws didnt feel that they were "listening" to our needs. Instead, recommending what seems to be a cookie-cutter approach

One of my school mates introduced us to gong studio. A newly set up firm. Understand that some of the staffs have prior experience in other agencies. Anyway, she came over on Sunday night during our family dinner. And yes, she presented her ideas after touring our place while we were having our dinner. 

She dropped by 2 days later and slipped the plans underneath the door. Called to ask why and she wanted all to visualize and be able to make comments, esp my in-laws. 

She has been responsive, and been tending to my queries (practically daily) on the phone. She has even suggested to drop by to understand in better details? All this, without the agreement signed.

So here we are, nearing to the completion of our renovation. It definitely started on a right note for us, and so far, it has been a good experience. They are always there to supervise when the contractors are present. 

On several occasions during our spot checks, our place was well-kept and neat.

To all, believe you will find one that suits your needs, and understand your requirements. Enjoy the experience, that's very important too :)