Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RJLRJ

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY: GOH KEE HOCK

Hi, 

I was surprised to see this message appeared here.

I want to said a few fair words for this company.

Our whole house is renovation by this company, and all the wardrobe and cabinet are custom made by this company.

And this lady Serene, the person is also very kind what we have proposed and she was done our requested.

This lady and carpenter is very friendly, their craftsmanship is good and meticulous and service very orientated.

Very quick with service recovery when we had problems during installation.

I think she is not wrong the way she do.

She is update me any time even the laminate color no stock or she was ask me to re-choose or she tick the color for me and text me the color.

And I also recommend this company for our many friends for doing renovation and cabinet.

In your case, I think at least this lady also respected you and sent message to inform you.

But it is no need to destroy their company and the reputation.

Have a nice day.

llhhyy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Beware of this Renovation company : GOH KEE HOCK, the lady's name is Serene. She told me she was a partner in the company.  I gave her half of the deposit before her staff started work.  My job was a simple one, construct a kitchen top with no base and 3 legs.  After I had chosen the table top material  and colour and she had collected my half of the deposit, she sent me an sms, telling me that she may not have the colour  that I wanted and she will choose the colour on my behalf!   This is senseless, I am the owner and not her , how could she just choose the colour for me? I told her that I wanted a table top with 3 legs only and no base, she said "Yes, I can do it". 

On the day of installation, she and her workers came with the table top and I was shocked to find that she did not follow my instructions.  Instead she came with a table top with complete bases.  At the door, i said to her  " This is not what I want, I told you no base".  She pretended to talk to her workers and said "my workers said "cannot do, no base" and pushed the item  in".    So if you are going to engage this company, please be careful.  This woman takes your deposit and then she will do what she wants to do and not follow your design ... You are forewarned......