Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BlackSwan

Humble 3 Room BTO

Have been getting many ideas after reading on this forum thought that I could jot down my Reno process for my Humble Sales of Balance 3 Room BTO which i have brought with my kid.:yeah:

It really helped me alot as I know nuts about any of this stuff and i had to read and explore more to really understand all this and also learning how to read what all this ID have on their quotations.:dunno:

I am looking for a very simple Renovation, enough for the 2 of us to have a cosy home of our own like finally.:D My budget also very low, will only be doing kitchen and bedroom and only those necessary stuff like the lights, installing of ceiling fan with lights etc.

image.png

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Was searching for smart lock, always watched Korean drama their locks like so COOL.:lol: Chance upon the August Smart Lock was so ready to get this reason why was also they look like a normal key lock but you can actually use Bluetooth to unlock without pressing the button but when you are walking close to your door it will automatically open, sound so AWESOME. On top of that, you are also able to remotely lock and unlock your door when you install the Connect that comes with it.

But on second thought, I realize what if our phone were out of battery? And we didn’t bring the physical key out then how? No keypad to key to go in, need to buy their add on if you want the keypad. All in all it would have cost me quite a lot of money.

So ended up I do not know how I searched and found out about this Igloohome Smart Mortise Lock. This is even WAY better of what I am looking for! And it’s also Singapore home grown brand! Support!:D

You can open the lock with 4 different ways,

1. Bluetooth key
  2. Keypad
  3. RFID Tagged/Cards/Stickers
  4. Physical Key

On top of that, they even have their own mobile app that I can even provide one time password or Bluetooth Key for my friends or anyone whom I need to give the access to my house. Good I LIKE this!:lol:

Saw them having promotion while I was at the IT Fair so BUY! Will review once I have install it.

Igloohome Smart Mortise Lock.png

Hi BlackSwan is your renovation done? Do let us know how you find the igloohome. :)

I am presently using the August smart lock at my place and I really love the convenience of the door auto-unlocking when I reach home. In the rare occasion that I forgot to bring my phone and my keys, I can unlock using my Apple Watch too!