Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Maruku

Granite or Quartz Flooring

Hi All

Anyone did either of the above flooring? Would like to know the costs (all-in incl labour/sealing/etc), intending to do for my 3room resale next yr (yes i haven buy yet, but wan to do EARLY research LOL - MOP for my 2rm early next yr).

Read online about granite and found differing info on different websites. Some say its not easily stained but some say its easily stained (like marble but not as easily). 

I am looking at the above 2 stone flooring cos i wan minimal grout lines on the floor. And of cos, easier/less/lower maint compared to wood/marble.

Thanks alot in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

One thing i know about granite is its a tough stone, its very difficult to scratch it and also very hard for stains to get etched into it

• Like 1

unsightly? lol. Unless i get dark coloured porcelain tiles.

Currently my hse is using parquet (whole hse except kitchen and bathroom -duh). The scratches n dents just built up unconsiously -_-.

Basically my key concern is low maint/strong/durable. I asked also in HWZ, and i was budgeting abt $40 (all-incl) for granite and they say i can get pretty good quality granite for that price (of cos if can get $30 i be happier tho i wont plough the savings into reno anyway - maybe appliances/gadgets)