Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, I am looking for a contractor to refurbish my current 4 room flat that is about 20 years old. Specifically, I need the contractor to:
1) Sand down the current spray paint painting on the wall for the whole house.

2) Fix up hairline cracks around the house (~10 to 15), and a small hole (~10cm diameter).

3) Paint the whole house.

Could any one advise me of the likely cost and duration for such works? Could I stay in the house during the refurbish period?

Also could anyone recommend a trustworthy contractor that have experience in such job?

Thank you very much.

Edited by Phillip

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

You're looking at over 7 days worth of work there. The cost depends on the actual materials you will choose as well as where you' re located. I'm talking out of experience since moving to Singapore alone was a very costly activity and took us a lot of preparation. We were able to find a good house with a great mortgage, but unfortunately it required a lot of work and specifically the whole interior needed to be repainted. I asked around at the office that I worked and they recommended me paintingservicesingapore.sg as many of them have use the service before and the price and quality of work was quoted as ''unbeatable'' .