Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Joseph Juarez

Do you know any Bin rental services?

Hi All, I am Joseph and I am moving to my new house next weekend. The new house is a little bit smaller compared to the house I am living in now. So I have decided to remove all the big appliances and old furniture that requires more space and all the other stuff that are useless to me. Old appliances and furniture won't be looking good in my new house. So I decided to buy new furniture and new appliances. The new look will provide freshness in my new house. But the problem is that, where should I dump my old furniture and appliances. Do you guys know anyone who takes such things or should I go for disposal services companies?

Edited by Joseph Juarez

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

As they say, every move equates to a big earthquake. I don't know how you handled the move, but I'm going through something similar. I need to change my house to a more modest place, and I don't know where to put my accumulated furniture and utensils. I've been told that renting a dumpster in Lafayette LA is the way to go. I don't know if I should separate the cabinets or take them out completely. I want my furniture to fit in a container somehow. Can you tell me how you have solved your problem?