Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi everyone , i am new to this forum .

Just want to share my experience with and recommend this interior designer. My home is a 3 room resale that i bought over not long ago. I was asking around my friends and relatives and they introduce quite a few of IDs and contractor. i got in touch with this particular designer and gave him my floorplan & requirements. Met him in his showroom and was quite surprised that he actually had prepared some drawings along with the quote. cos i've been to other ID firms and they only gave me just a quote, which was pretty hard to visualize. He explained to me the quote and drawings along with a space plan which made it very much easier for me. Tho he might not be the cheapest among those that came across, but i was attracted cos of the drawings that he gave and he was very sincere in doing my house. Anyway i signed with him and it took around 7 to 8 weeks to complete the renovation. I like the way that he'll advise me and telling me the pros and cons as well. the renovation progress wasn't without any hiccups but when something arises, he'll always fix things asap and not try to cover up. I like the way that he's honest and going the extra mile e.g shopping for lights and accessories with me. Like i said good things must share. 

Do PM me for pictures if you're interested i can share with you his contact as well.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation