Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

The upcoming Kent Ridge hill residences will be built on a 319, 250 sq. ft. land and can only be raised to five storey with a plot ratio of 1.4. This translates to a gross floor area measuring approximately 446,951 sq. ft. the size is large enough to accommodate up to 530 units of condo having a standard size of around 800sq ft.

Teakhwa real estate, the brokerage company that sold the land to Oxley, is said to have turned down 5 bids. This came after the land was offered in an en bloc sale in Nov 17, with a price mark of $350 million. The Kent Ridge hill residences price offered by Oxley exceeded the asking price by 19.4% and they eventually managed to acquire the property.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I must say that Kent Ridge hill residences are really great. A friend of mine has bought a townhouse projected by them. He is really pleased with literally everything related to it. I have not yet visited him, I will be visiting Singapore in february (in case the pandemic won't get worse). He actually tried to convince me to move to Singapore. However I do not have enough money to buy a house in there. He actually advised me to take a mortgage, and to call for the services of Mortgage Advice Sunderland, so they would help me with it. He has also taken a mortgage with the help of that company, and he is very pleased. I am still thinking about it, maybe I will do it in the near future.