Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TerryP

Interior Times sg ID Melvyn Tan

On 1/15/2019 at 12:46 PM, alverie10 said:

I have to agree with you. i also engaged Melvyn to help me managed my home renovation. He always provide up to date status of the house renovation, and he is quick to rectify any defects. Worry free. Will definitely recommend him to others.

Will definitely try him

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have to agree with you. i also engaged Melvyn to help me managed my home renovation. He always provide up to date status of the house renovation, and he is quick to rectify any defects. Worry free. Will definitely recommend him to others.

More than 2 months have passed after staying at my flat and I facing some issues with one of the kichen hinge that’s not working properly. Called Melvyn few days ago and he asked me the problem I faced and then he arrange ppl to come up my house to solve the problem.

thumbs up for the service given! I read from some posts and also friends tell me that IDs always disappear after they collect money. At least it never happen to me!

Never regret to engage him man! 

Short summary - Interior Times was 1 of the 5 ID firms that was being sent to me when I did online registration back in May.

Melvyn was not the first one to contact me out of the 5 ID firms and the renovation price that he quoted was not the lowest as well, but 1 thing for sure, hes very into details and attentive. Mine was a 4 room resale flat and he was able to list downthe important things that needs to takenote even before I mention anything to him. Was very patient with my questions throughout. Sometimes I even asked questions at late hours and he would try his best to ans them. After 1/2 weeks of following/meeting ups with the IDs, I decided to go ahead with his service and made the 1st down payment.

Project was run with not much issues, other than minor hiccups for my aluminium grills installation. Me and my wife was busy but he would always update us the things that was completed and also tell us what he will be arranging next. He also send us the pictures for the progress as well. Loved the kitchen that he did for me. Looked very grand.

The renovation was completed ard 6 weeks and made the last payment after he helped us resolved the minor renovation defects. I will surely recommend Melvyn to my friends and relatives. 

• Like 1