Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
transpasser162

Replacing of kitchen/toilet cabinet laminate

Recently narrow down to a resale condo (Just TOP so nobody move in yet) I like the whole condo facilities & unit layout, but i don't really like the Kitchen/toilet cabinet laminate colour, so is it possible to replace all the cabinet laminate without replacing the whole kitchen/toilet cabinet structure as it will be wasted as it's basically unused. And also if i can also change the kitchen table top from those solid top to like Quartz without dismantle the whole structure? Please advise thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Checked with my contractor before for my parents home. Advise us to replace all the cabinet. Reason: Longer lasting, one time settle this trouble, wood inside the cabinet holding the drawing and doors probably chipped off liao, and the cost for replacement is same as "removal" work and it is more tedious. The price they charge will also include this "removal" making the overall cost higher which the boss say it is not worth.

I asked for overlay, but also not possible, the drawing and door etc also need to redo.