Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CtDiaiz

Installment payment

Hi, anyone know where i can get contractor doing a kitchen cabinet but pay by monthly installment. As i can't get bank loan, due to previous bad credit. And only can pay by cash monthly. And need its urgently as i have already collected my house key last month still searching. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi.  Im in need of an electrician to rewire my house because its badly tripping but i cant engage any contractor due to bad credit report.  

On 8/26/2018 at 1:44 AM, CtDiaiz said:

Hi, anyone know where i can get contractor doing a kitchen cabinet but pay by monthly installment. As i can't get bank loan, due to previous bad credit. And only can pay by cash monthly. And need its urgently as i have already collected my house key last month still searching. 

try loan from https://www.icompareloan.com

see if they can help. i don't know any kitchen supplier would do instalment plan for now.

Not sure if courts does it. Check with them. 

Maybe you can try to put an announcement on job platforms. Often, you can make so many connections there. Even if you don’t find it from the start, with time you might meet new people and they as well might have connections. It’s all about networking. But the job actually doesn’t seem that difficult. My friend recently told me about this online service https://probill.com/, it’s a software that generates instant bills for your activities. It’s super easy to use, and you don’t have to have prior knowledge in this domain. The program take care of everything for you. Definitely check it out, I’m sure you’ll like it.