Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Taylor Landis

Working from Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I also work from home, and I often do not have time to answer calls or messages from relatives and friends, so I have to use such services as Text Message Automation, and it saves me a lot because I can not leave my loved ones without attention. Still, my career makes a lot of sense to me at the same time. I think that for you, it also can be helpful if you sometimes do not know how to give time to your loved ones and do not distract from work.

WFH affect you overall skills and your productive work. But sometimes it's depends on what are you doing. Like editors need much time to write their article. They need much space to writing. So, it's  good for them to take time and accomplish task whenever they have great mood.

On 2/10/2022 at 7:18 PM, Wricus said:

WFH affect you overall skills and your productive work. But sometimes it's depends on what are you doing. Like editors need much time to write their article. They need much space to writing. So, it's  good for them to take time and accomplish task whenever they have great mood.

Very tiring also with additional family stress. 🧐

I stumbled upon this post and decided to revive this thread. Congrats on starting your work-from-home journey. It can be a bit of an adjustment at first, but once you get into the swing of things, it's great. If you're on the hunt for a new career opportunity, have you considered becoming an electrician? It's a highly in-demand position with a great salary and big growth potential. Even though there may be some Miscellaneous Costs involved in getting certified, in the long run, the investment could be well worth it. Plus, electricians are always needed, so job security is high. It's definitely worth exploring if you're interested in a hands-on career with great earning potential.

Working from home is very convenient. And especially if you've moved to a new country, you're still feeling shy about a new language, work from home jobs canada will be more than a good solution. You can search for work on special platforms with filters to immediately choose from vacancies that do not require experience, part-time work, remote work, full-time, and so on. Or there is the option of working with a special agency for job seekers.