Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Leona Kim

Renovation Experience with Sky Creation

Yeah...good luck to those looking blindly at these reviews. Almost signed up with them but see all the red flags then withdraw my deposit... To take back my deposit is also a hassle...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 9/26/2018 at 7:31 PM, Tazy said:

Yeah...good luck to those looking blindly at these reviews. Almost signed up with them but see all the red flags then withdraw my deposit... To take back my deposit is also a hassle...

Hi Tazy,
I totally agreed with you to not just sign blindly just by reading reviews. But for Sky Creation, Josh Lim and Brice Ong, they will listen to what you want in your future home and give you suggestions and will not just because they want to close your deal and agreed to everything can be done. Their professionalism let you know how a simple design will make you turn heads with a WOW factor. Give them a visit with your floor plan and you will understand what I meant.

PhotoGrid_1533912854053.jpg

Josh Lim from Sky had been really Amazing! He is really patient and accommodating. He is always there to advise and most importantly, always contactable and responsive. The renovation went on really smoothly and he had been absolutely fantastic with all the follow up calls, schedules and payment was also very transparent. This is the 2nd time I'm doing a home renovation and I had so much problem with the previous ID firm who did a terrible job. That was the reason I had to do a second renovation in just 4+ years. So glad to have Josh on my project. Highly recommended! 

We would like to thanks both Shim & Daniel for our new house renovation. Their service exceed our expectation and their work done as per scheduled and no delay. Satisfied with the design of our house which meet our requirement. Thanks for the effort and will recommend Sky Creation Shim & Daniel to our friends and family.

Recently did my renovation for the resale flat I bought with Sky Creation. We were recommend Darren by my wife's friend who was very very fussy about details herself, this was a first sign on confidence we had. Upon meeting Darren, he gave us very good vibes with his sincerity and experience as he described to us his past works and also the company profile giving us assurances that the company is well established and would not run away with our funds.

For the renovation process itself, Darren had a few projects on going at the time and we had to chase him a bit for updates on things. This was expected as he was their Head of Quality Control as well. He was very open to hear our wants and was very helpful in guiding us to building our dream home. Darren is definitely not a 'Yes Man', with his experience he was able to let us know if the things we wanted to do was not feasible and offered alternative solutions with our style choices in mind.

Overall there was a slight delay in our renovations and we were handed over the flat just a day before our furniture moved in. It was a relatively pleasant experience and if we do have future renovations to do we would engage Darren again.

Dedicated and Reliable ID!

We will like to thank Wing for helping us create our dream home! She has been very patient and accommodating and never fails to reply our messages even during weekends or late hours. We didn’t have to worry much knowing that our house is in her good hands. She has gone the extra mile to make sure that our requests are met and we are very satisfied with the end product: a small but cosy place that we can call home.

We would like to thank Kaze from Sky Creation for his dedication, professionalism and patience for creating our dream home. We have searched for many renovation firms,  read countless reviews and met many IDs. Read a lot of online reviews on how other ID firms did a lousy job or ran away with the deposits. We were worried and waited at least 1 month plus before deciding. 

We finally decided on Kaze as he left us a good impression. We told him about our ideas for the new home. Instead of pushing ideas to us like what other IDs did, he gave us sound advice based on his experience. Ultimately, the decision on the design is still up to us. Furthermore, the company is well-established and this made us more at ease to trust him.

During the renovation process, he was there to guide the team on some occasions. Being the meticulous type, I went there almost everyday to check on the progress and text Kaze if there are any changes or comments. He was quick to respond and put my mind at ease even though he was managing a few projects. He was able to provide great advice on colours for the furnitures to match the home design.

Overall, he was able to handover the flat without any delays. After handover, most IDs will just ignore. Kaze will still reply and help us with any small defects after moving in. We are very fortunate to have met Kaze and will definitely recommend him to friends and family if they are looking for a responsible and professional ID.

We would like to thank both Shim & Daniel from Sky Creation for the outstanding job that they did in the renovation of our new 5-room BTO in Marsiling Greenview. The building of storage space was our top priority so the renovation involved a lot of carpentry work.

Sky Creation was selected (out of the 5 IDs that we talked to) because during the initial discussions, they were the only ones who did not blindly say "yes" to everything that we wanted. Instead, they would explain why our idea is not practical (i.e. may lead to a very claustrophobic space etc) and counter-propose an alternative arrangement that could also meet our requirements.

In order for us to move in during a 良辰吉日,they were under a tight schedule. However, they continued to provide excellent service and they managed the timeline (and contractors - flooring, painting, masonry, electrical, aircon, plumbing, carpentry, window grills, window blinds etc) so well such that everything was completed one week ahead of schedule, giving us ample time arrange delivery of our new furniture and appliances. Furthermore, everything (from initial defects-checking, to flooring, to carpentry etc) was done / built to our satisfaction.

I would recommend Sky Creation to anyone who wants to have both peace of mind and a positive renovation experience.

Look at the details of those who give positive reviews for Sky Creation.

Purposely create a new account to comment and last visit after posting.

Obviously these are fake accounts and I hope admin can at least do a clean up, otherwise just close this thread.

FAKE REVIEWS! SCAM!

• Thanks 1

We have been sourcing for ID and contractors about 2-3 months before key collection 

After talking and visiting a few firms finally we decided to engage Shim and Daniel.

Both of them had their own individual professional skills and knowledge which really showed the best teamwork they can be. Eventually helping us achieving a functional and beautiful dream home. Great job Guys! 

PH&Char

Came to know Brice and Josh in May last year when my wife and I visited Sky creation in-house showroom in Ubi. My priority was to design a presentable displayed cabinet  to showcase my antique collections and also to provide me ideas to display my paintings on the 4.8m high ceiling wall. We signed out and paid the 2k deposit immediately after their impressive presentation.

It was followed by lots of meetings and discussions, several trips to the lightings, tiles and sanitary shops etc. They were patience enough to tolerate my impromptu ideas which disrupted their initial planning designs. The renovation was started in October and ended in early December. Many months of interaction with both of them I came to realised I. D’s job was arduous as they need to juggle several tasks, customers’ expectations, technical issues at one time. With their tight schedule Brice and Josh were able to accede to my requests. 

After the completion of renovation, Brice even provided after sale support such as calling his plumbers and vinyl workers back to help me to fix the toilet accessories and repair the damaged floor caused by moving, most of his workers on site were patience, meticulous and performed beyond our expectations. This clearly shows that this ID team is committed to provide good service to take care of every nook and cranny of the renovation project. Special thanks to the painter boss "David" who has trained his men well. 

I believe with Brice and Josh positive attitudes, strong commitment and passion for their jobs, they are able to generate repeat customers, develop loyalty among customers and attract more new customers. They deserve the thumbs up from us.

Cheers!
John
Christina

Screenshot_20190126_183106.jpg

Screenshot_20190126_182901.jpg

Screenshot_20190126_182819.jpg

Screenshot_20190126_182837.jpg

Screenshot_20190126_182949.jpg

My new home had just renovated by Sky Creation under ID name of Josh Lim & Brice ong.

josh is an experienced design which try his best to suit my our needs ,I’m very satisfied with his design especially our kitchen design!

Brice is knowledgeable with regards to the coordination of the renovation.  He was able to coordinate everything smoothly. 

they also very friendly、helpful and provided us many wonderful advices. when I have any inquiry they will very patient and never fails to reply our messages or call even during weekends or night time.

we are glad that they had done a good job, up to our expectation, and always keeping our budget 

We really appreciateby their responsible & it was proven that we found the right man for our dream home

We are glad to have them as our ids. Highly recommend their service.E193DD9C-8681-4FC6-BA11-F99EFCF9B028.jpeg.592d3b6b1f3c02f6348d71289bdb11cc.jpeg

I would personally like to thank Darren Lim from Sky Creation for his amazing and professional service. Although he doesn't earn much from this project but we really appreciate his willingness to help. He is able to rectified the mistakes which was badly done by our previous ID. Darren is knowledgeable and able to give us very good advice which help us to beautify something that looks unacceptable. We were so happy to have Darren assisting us in this matter. Just by listening and talking to him regain our confidence. Its important knowing that our house will be in good hands after all the nightmares and sleepless nights we've been through with the previous ID.

Darren played an important role to coordinate and communicate effectively with various people to get our place nicely done up so we can move in as planned. We knew he will delivered the place as what he promises. But what surprised us was his work really exceeded our expectations. From losing our hope to have our dream house to achieving it. It is helpful to have someone who has had great experience to offer genuine opinion and help us achieve our dream home. He listen and understand what client really want and someone willing to go through an extra mile.

Once again, thank you very much Darren for offering your assistance to us.