Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oonik grl

Our Home

Hi Oonik, i remember my ID say that it takes at least 1 week to dry. Check with your ID, ask for explanation. :lol:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi oonik,

Nice Home you got there. :P

You got it from the Feb WIS?

What was your queue number?

thanks matilda ! yup ! got it from the Feb WIS. My number is 927 .. very far away hor the number. wat abt urself ?

Hi Oonik, i remember my ID say that it takes at least 1 week to dry. Check with your ID, ask for explanation. :good:

Thanks for the tip ivory.. hmmm.. better go check with my ID tomorrow... :P

Not much updates today.

FH and me went to SBH again yesterday to settle the kitchen tiles. We also ended up changing the toilet tiles. Hehe ! A nice salesperson, Alex, brought us up to the on-going construction of the showroom. That's where we chosen the toilet tiles. It's gonna have a granite feel. Hope it looks as good as the showroom ! :sport-smiley-018:

Today, we met up with ID to settle all the little details. She also passed us the schedule. FInally ! I'm just excited to see it all written down.. :thumbs up: haha !

Not much updates today.

FH and me went to SBH again yesterday to settle the kitchen tiles. We also ended up changing the toilet tiles. Hehe ! A nice salesperson, Alex, brought us up to the on-going construction of the showroom. That's where we chosen the toilet tiles. It's gonna have a granite feel. Hope it looks as good as the showroom ! :thumbs up:

Today, we met up with ID to settle all the little details. She also passed us the schedule. FInally ! I'm just excited to see it all written down.. :deal: haha !

All the best Oonik! Now, with the schedule, you can look forward to the day's happenings! I like that too! :sport-smiley-018:

thanks matilda ! yup ! got it from the Feb WIS. My number is 927 .. very far away hor the number. wat abt urself ?

Thanks for the tip ivory.. hmmm.. better go check with my ID tomorrow... :unsure:

we went in the morning itself in Feb and we got queue number 600+. But when it came to our turn to select a flat, we couldnt get a unit in the bukit merah area, of high floor.

HDB say we are not eligible for this unit.. hehe.

Anyway, we got a Jurong West unit recently. We are now planning the reno.

ah yes ! this unit is left for malay ethnicity only so in that sense we were pretty lucky

are u gg to have ur t-blog as well ? post up pics of ur new place !

Edited by oonik grl

some updates:

on labour day, my mum surprised FH and me by informing us that she has bought a bedroom set for the guest room. we were speechless :notti::yamseng: . as much as i appreciated the gift, i spent 2 sleepless nights wondering how it will all fit into the theme of my home.

anyway, went down yesterday to get the measurements. saw that it wasnt as bad as i thought and if only it was a lighter colour. oh well, we gotta make do wif it. :yamseng:

tiling works are suppose to start today and pretty excited over that :yamseng: . will go dn tomorrow to see if anything is being done. but why do i get the feeling that's it's going to be delayed till monday... hmmm... :notti:

some updates:

on labour day, my mum surprised FH and me by informing us that she has bought a bedroom set for the guest room. we were speechless :o:P . as much as i appreciated the gift, i spent 2 sleepless nights wondering how it will all fit into the theme of my home.

anyway, went down yesterday to get the measurements. saw that it wasnt as bad as i thought and if only it was a lighter colour. oh well, we gotta make do wif it. ;)

tiling works are suppose to start today and pretty excited over that :( . will go dn tomorrow to see if anything is being done. but why do i get the feeling that's it's going to be delayed till monday... hmmm... 8|

really nice view! unblocked. which flr is yr unit on?

so good lei, yr 5 rm got balcony and svc balcony, very envy. my one is oso 5 rm, both oso dun have. plus my kitchen is yr kitchen size or smaller oso and i still have to separate the area inside my kitchen with tempered wall glass to make my own svc baloncy. :P

hee, yr mom hinting u she wan to move in and help look after yr kids next time is it? :D so she buy the bedroom set!

really nice view! unblocked. which flr is yr unit on?

so good lei, yr 5 rm got balcony and svc balcony, very envy. my one is oso 5 rm, both oso dun have. plus my kitchen is yr kitchen size or smaller oso and i still have to separate the area inside my kitchen with tempered wall glass to make my own svc baloncy. :P

hee, yr mom hinting u she wan to move in and help look after yr kids next time is it? :D so she buy the bedroom set!

thanks for stopping by Linda ! mine is on 24th floor

anyway, even if urs dun have balcony or svc. balcony, surely other areas are bigger. all this are just gimmick lah.. hehe ! here less, but others are more. HDB nt so good give everything big big.. hehe !

haha ! that's a good theory that i didn't think of ! i foresee the guest bedroom will be utilized alot by both our parents ! hehe !

thanks for stopping by Linda ! mine is on 24th floor

anyway, even if urs dun have balcony or svc. balcony, surely other areas are bigger. all this are just gimmick lah.. hehe ! here less, but others are more. HDB nt so good give everything big big.. hehe !

haha ! that's a good theory that i didn't think of ! i foresee the guest bedroom will be utilized alot by both our parents ! hehe !

hee.. my kitchen small still never mind coz i dun cook tat's why i do open kitchen. but my MBR is too big so i dun mind if they take a bit of space out for a balcony. i love balconies.

u can do a small sitting area there and chill with hubby admiring the beautiful scenery next time!

i oso wan to stay high flr but my hubby's ear always hurt when he take lifts up to anything more than 15 storey. so my current flat only on the 11th floor.

lucky she nv buy a matching nursery set for u! haha..

Edited by LinDa

hee.. my kitchen small still never mind coz i dun cook tat's why i do open kitchen. but my MBR is too big so i dun mind if they take a bit of space out for a balcony. i love balconies.

u can do a small sitting area there and chill with hubby admiring the beautiful scenery next time!

i oso wan to stay high flr but my hubby's ear always hurt when he take lifts up to anything more than 15 storey. so my current flat only on the 11th floor.

lucky she nv buy a matching nursery set for u! haha..

haha ! dun tink so lah..

more updates: as expected, nothing was done today.. because i am such a nice person, i shall wait until next week Tuesday. there better be some tiles or someone is going to get 8|8|8|

HDB came down today and changed the rusty window handles. then they fixed my balcony door but not before banging it really really hard a FEW times. i was telling FH that I hope that they break it so that i'll get a new one.. :good::D apparently, there was a small gap and the 'boss' of the guys there took out the whole door, duno knock knock screw screw wat then fix liao.. hehe

also went down to Lim's @ Holland V. the sofa set we're eyeing is still there but the nice mosaic dining table is no longer there :dribble:! boo hoo ! :~

also saw some nice moroccan lamps which looks really good. almost tempted to buy leh.. but i decided that maybe we can use the money else where. anyway, we have both decided to buy other furnitures after the wedding. dunno if the things i wan still there or not eh.. :(