Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oonik grl

Our Home

yup ! we definitely told her on when we need the handover date. we will definitely remind her again when we meet her next week.

today we went hob, hood and kitchen sink shopping. aiyoh ! so tired ! initially wanted to go Jln Besar but I did not note down the address.

so we went to IMM. level 3, level 2, level 3, level 2. walk and walk. at last we bought the Oliveri double bowl sink from SSC. and it comes complete with accessories. truth be told, that's wat sold me on the sink. the accessories are a colander, chopping board and a draining board. way cool ! :(

494789337_edd01e7be4.jpg

so now we're considering the hob and hood. such a headache. i like the rinnai hob and hood but FH doesn't realli like the fact that it has a "hole" at the bottom. saw brandt's and cuizino's hob some dunhave hole but heard from the Asia Excel's salesperson that the flame might be smaller.

we'll be deciding on the hob and hood tomorrow. wish us luck ! :notti:

Edited by oonik grl

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i got the teka hob & hood..

now teka having 20% sale on their stuffs plus additional 5% (25%) on their electrical hobs lei!!

i buy liao, super lugi, if not can save a bit more, only managed to get 20% on everything.. :notti:

i love love love high floors (great view, fresh air) but hubby got high phobia and his ears hurt everytime the lift go up anything more than 12 so we got to make do with my current 11 floor..

plus actually i take the lift high, i very scare the lift drop down lei..

its just a silly phobia (on top of my height phobia like hubby) i have..

can ask wat is "Asia Dekor and Power Dekor"?? floor laminates brand??

wah linda ! u super fast !

is Teka still having a sale ? where are they having a sale at ? hope it's open tomorrow

Found out that Asia Dekor is the company name and Power Dekor is the brand of the laminate flooring.. hoping to get samples from ID next week. she better nt forget..

wah linda ! u super fast !

is Teka still having a sale ? where are they having a sale at ? hope it's open tomorrow

haha, just happen to be around..

i think their show office are not open on sunday.. u may want to call n check before going down..

Teka S'pore Pte Ltd

83 Clemenceau Ave #01-33/34 Shell Hse Singapore 239920

Tel : 6734 2415

the salesperson from their teka show office sms me last week cause i left my name in their guest book.. i tink e sale is on till 25?? i deleted e sms already so not too sure.. sorry ya.. e salesperson whom attended to me was sherrie (or something).. u can try asking for her, a bit old old one but quite nice..

but i did not buy from teka show office.. i bought through lookz where i bought most of my sanitary as i tell them if they match 20% then i buy everything from them since i was there already.. they willing to match.. but i went to teka show office to see all their models la.. hehe, very evil..

we skipped Teka in the end but thanks for the details Linda.

Today's shopping trip is for a hob and hood. We went to Poh Joo. When we went there, I thought that there were more hobs but turns out that there wasn't much selection. Just saw Cuizino, Rinnai and Ellane. Well at least we've surveyed the brands yesterday as well.

Initially I had my heart set on the Cuizino but then the hood was not that powerful. So we settled on Rinnai. Next up was choosing a model. Looked through one by one and finally decided !

The cooking hob: (RB-3SS)

496035418_bf7383c663_o.jpg

The hood (RH-972C):

496035468_8a5502c067_o.jpg

Me likey !

Edited by oonik grl

we skipped Teka in the end but thanks for the details Linda.

Today's shopping trip is for a hob and hood. We went to Poh Joo. When we went there, I thought that there were more hobs but turns out that there wasn't much selection. Just saw Cuizino, Rinnai and Ellane. Well at least we've surveyed the brands yesterday as well.

no problem gal!!

our weekends are burnt shopping for stuffs for our new place hor.. today i was at katong looking at appliances oso.. tiring and also mind-boggling with all the choices we have to evaluate, this or that or this.. :P

Edited by LinDa

yah lor. i didn't know it would be this tiring... just though that okay, i like this model then go and buy. bt later see this model good, that model better, that brand the best then all add on to the headache !

me gg to go down and take a look later. will probably be disappointed again but oh well. at least if the ID say start already then i can shoot her ! haha !

Edited by oonik grl

so went down today and as expected nothing is being done. and i'm pretty complacent about it. that's bad rite since I can no longer be bothered that no work is done. :furious: but it's hard to be excited about ur reno when it has not started yet. sigh.

anyway, FH smsed the ID just nw and she said that hacking will start tomorrow and tilers will be full force on Wednesday. So we'll be dropping by our place tomorrow either before or after the meeting with the ID.

there's hacking today, finally. i'm slightly happy but still nt yet appeased :) . nonetheless, we'll see how it goes tomorrow: tiling is suppose to start. full force.

499504138_82f8041c09.jpg

499554501_8f1fbc49f9.jpg

the good thing is that hacking the walls does make my place look bigger :notti:

there's hacking today, finally. i'm slightly happy but still nt yet appeased :) . nonetheless, we'll see how it goes tomorrow: tiling is suppose to start. full force.

the good thing is that hacking the walls does make my place look bigger :jawdrop:

yay~ finally starting, i tell you, tiling is the most most most exciting part.. i don't know why, but i was so happy seeing my newly tiled floor. hehe.. !!

no regrets on hacking right!! my mbr oso looks so spacious after hacking, love it totally..

there's hacking today, finally. i'm slightly happy but still nt yet appeased zz . nonetheless, we'll see how it goes tomorrow: tiling is suppose to start. full force.

the good thing is that hacking the walls does make my place look bigger :)

Wow.. nice nice.. It sure looks bigger now.

We are also going to hack away the study.

You are converting it to a dining?

yah lor ! the position is just nice rite ? see.. give u sneak preview of ur place after hacking is done. haha ! :D:unsure:

so the tiling which was suppose to be done last week was delayed and i got pretty pissed off about it. FH had been repeatedly telling me to be patient ; of which I had none of course.

got an sms from FH saying that the ID had already started the screeding and laying the waterproof membrane for the balcony and the master toilet. tiling is suppose to be either tomorrow or Friday.

i'm still unhappy though. i now know why ppl get stressed up over their reno.

hellooooooooooooooo~

so lucky managed to get unit there... bi and i wanted boon tiong or redhill cos near his parents.. den wiped out very fast... dn we eyed on holland one but the day b4 our appt someone took it le... *SIANX* my number was very big ... 1k+... i didnt knw abt it til i rched my wrk lo.. i wanted to rush dwn immediately but my in charge didnt let me... say cn only take half day... booo...

anyway, we have selected EA in 38wang :dunno:

anyway, cn i ask hw much u paying for the renos of ur flat?